The Sports Reporter

Region C

Boys

1. Auburn

2. George Wythe

3. Bland

4. Parry McClure

5. Narrows

Auburn is the clear favorite but I can't count out PM.  The Pioneer is such a week district, it's hard to tell how they will stack up against Auburn, GW and Bland.

Girls

1. George Wythe / Galax

3. Rural Retreat

4. Covington

5. Eastern Montgomery  

GW and Galax are the only real choices here.  Galax started the season 3-5 with two freshmen in the starting lineup and a first year head coach.  They have gone 11-1 since with the only loss coming at Radford in a really tight game.  This streak also includes an 11-point win over GW.  Galax senior Shea Foxx is the schools all time leading scorer and will play next season at UVA-Wise.  Her sister is a freshman who stands 6'-2" tall and can play all 5 positions on the floor with ease.  She is shooting over 35% from the three point line!  When she plays within herself, she is the best player on the floor every night.  She is a legitimate D1 prospect and has already been on an unofficial visit to Old Dominion.  

6 hours ago, sixcat said:

Region C

Boys

1. Auburn

2. George Wythe

3. Bland

4. Parry McClure

5. Narrows

Auburn is the clear favorite but I can't count out PM.  The Pioneer is such a week district, it's hard to tell how they will stack up against Auburn, GW and Bland.

Girls

1. George Wythe / Galax

3. Rural Retreat

4. Covington

5. Eastern Montgomery  

GW and Galax are the only real choices here.  Galax started the season 3-5 with two freshmen in the starting lineup and a first year head coach.  They have gone 11-1 since with the only loss coming at Radford in a really tight game.  This streak also includes an 11-point win over GW.  Galax senior Shea Foxx is the schools all time leading scorer and will play next season at UVA-Wise.  Her sister is a freshman who stands 6'-2" tall and can play all 5 positions on the floor with ease.  She is shooting over 35% from the three point line!  When she plays within herself, she is the best player on the floor every night.  She is a legitimate D1 prospect and has already been on an unofficial visit to Old Dominion.  

You realize Bland has beat George Wythe twice this season, last night with one of their best players out with ACL injury. Split the two regular season games with Auburn. 

8 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

You realize Bland has beat George Wythe twice this season, last night with one of their best players out with ACL injury. Split the two regular season games with Auburn. 

It’s an opinion jackass! If you don’t like mine, throw yours up for comment.

48 minutes ago, sixcat said:

It’s an opinion jackass! If you don’t like mine, throw yours up for comment.

No need to act like that. I legitimately didn't know if you knew since two of the games were actually held this week in the past two nights. I'm sure a lot of people didn't realize they had beaten GW twice during regular season even if you did. Lighten up, almost every post on this board is opinion related...we all get that. Bland may get slaughtered in tournaments for all I know. Get your boxers out of a wad, geez!