ATW Buchanan Consolidation Survey (Please help)

bucfan64

Herd is the best imo, not a big fan of "Thundering Herd" though. Direct ripoff of Marshall isnt cool. Herd kinda works like Ridgeview Wolfpack,  all together as one. 

Brown and Gold, thats the color combination youre looking for

This is too easy...The Bucs, you could go with pirate theme or the wildlife theme....or the money theme with $ on the helmets and have Ty Dolla $ign music to pump up the crowd.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, redtiger said:

Herd is the best imo, not a big fan of "Thundering Herd" though. Direct ripoff of Marshall isnt cool. Herd kinda works like Ridgeview Wolfpack,  all together as one. 

Brown and Gold, thats the color combination youre looking for

Brown and gold looks like baby poo...have you ever seen Mt. View (WV) play...it's awful.

5bee4d1a594b1.image.jpg?resize=400,334

On 2/17/2020 at 10:51 AM, GMan said:

Brown and gold looks like baby poo...have you ever seen Mt. View (WV) play...it's awful.

5bee4d1a594b1.image.jpg?resize=400,334

Thats grey and its terrible (I despise grey as a main color, I HATE teams that use it when its not a school color) along with a terrible shade of yellow.

Now this is where its at. Brown and a nice Mustard yellow, Western Michigan uses Old Gold and it looks pretty good too imo

wyoming.jpg

1 hour ago, redtiger said:

Thats grey and its terrible (I despise grey as a main color, I HATE teams that use it when its not a school color) along with a terrible shade of yellow.

Now this is where its at. Brown and a nice Mustard yellow, Western Michigan uses Old Gold and it looks pretty good too imo

wyoming.jpg

Eww. I think I like the MV ones better than that lol. 

19 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Eww. I think I like the MV ones better than that lol. 

Same. Neither is a great look but I always thought the Wyoming uniforms look terrible.

Ridgeview hit the jackpot with their colors, so I would go a totally different way. Red Storm with use a dark red with another color, white potentially, could look great.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:52 AM, GMan said:

Or just go simple and call them the Buchanan Co. Miners and the uniforms should be black and sliver.

For a consolidated school in Buchanan Co.  You can NOT go wrong with this^^^^^^^^^^^

Black/Gold...Black/Silver...Black/any other contrasting color...I personally would opt for the Black/Silver

37 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Same. Neither is a great look but I always thought the Wyoming uniforms look terrible.

Ridgeview hit the jackpot with their colors, so I would go a totally different way. Red Storm with use a dark red with another color, white potentially, could look great.

I guess im just in the minority, I do think it would look good with the Elk/Herd theme.  

If youre going Miners its gotta be Black with silver/grey, it just looks great. 

3 hours ago, redtiger said:

wyoming.jpg

It still looks like baby poop...

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Black Diamond is a pretty cool name.

I like some sort of snake if you use Black Diamond. Black Diamond Cobras is pretty cool.

Cobras is Council. So you couldn't do that. 

Black Diamond Rattlers would be coo. Black and lime green is a color scheme we don't see anywhere. 

Maybe something like this? 

stock-vector-furious-green-snake-sport-v

8 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Cobras is Council. So you couldn't do that. 

Black Diamond Rattlers would be coo. Black and lime green is a color scheme we don't see anywhere. 

Maybe something like this? 

stock-vector-furious-green-snake-sport-v

Looks great but im a traditionalist. What happens when these neon colors arent in style and you're stuck with electric blue like Ridgeview or neon green?

It does look good though

Black Diamond High is nice, but imo you almost have to go with Miners in that case