TJ McAmis

Ryan4VT

6 minutes ago, GetRektM7 said:

I hate to break this to you, but he doesn't have that much talent around him.ย  Top to bottom, GC, Abingdon, Union, and Lee are all better than Wise.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

15 minutes ago, GetRektM7 said:

I hate to break this to you, but he doesn't have that much talent around him.ย  Top to bottom, GC, Abingdon, Union, and Lee are all better than Wise.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ objectivity has waved bye bye to some people.

Isaiah definitely first team in District and Region. Heโ€™s a great player with flaws that either become more or less apparent depending on who you pull for.ย 
ย 

Central most talented team in the M7-but they donโ€™t have a flow to them that seems natural.ย 

I didn't say he wasn't good.ย  I If i was picking a team he wouldn't be on it.ย  The games ive seen him play he is a selfish player and does have an attitude problem in my opinion.ย  If Im putting a group of talented kids together to play other teams he isn't someone i would wont on the team

27 minutes ago, #BBN said:

Would you not pick McAmis because his attitude gets in the way some, or do you seriously think the M7 has that many more players that are better than him?

To say the kid is not a good basketball player simply blows me away.

ย 

1 minute ago, RichRich said:

I didn't say he wasn't good.ย  I If i was picking a team he wouldn't be on it.ย  The games ive seen him play he is a selfish player and does have an attitude problem in my opinion.ย  If Im putting a group of talented kids together to play other teams he isn't someone i would wont on the team

ย 

I wonder if you would like to have had people judge you as a teenagerย from a distance based on your actions in a competition andย the sins of your father. I know I wouldnโ€™t have.ย 

1 minute ago, Tigerman10 said:

I wonder if you would like to have had people judge you as a teenagerย from a distance based on your actions in a competition andย the sins of your father. I know I wouldnโ€™t have.ย 

thisย 

ย 

sum of these guys or gals on here are really good at thrwoing stonesย 

6 minutes ago, Tigerman10 said:

I played sports.ย  Do you think they were played behind closed doors?ย  Nope.ย  What part of that post did i mention his dad?ย  Seems you are the one judging based on the father.ย  ย You dont support tryouts to be on a team?ย  Hate college sports?ย  What do you think recruiters do?

31 minutes ago, Tigerman10 said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ objectivity has waved bye bye to some people.

Isaiah definitely first team in District and Region. Heโ€™s a great player with flaws that either become more or less apparent depending on who you pull for.ย 
ย 

Central most talented team in the M7-but they donโ€™t have a flow to them that seems natural.ย 

Why you think Central is the most talented? What kind of numbers are there 3-7ย guys putting up?ย  I say if you took the top two players off each team and made 3-7 go at it. GC, Abingdon, Union, and Lee would all beat Wise.ย 

1 hour ago, RichRich said:

I played sports.ย  Do you think they were played behind closed doors?ย  Nope.ย  What part of that post did i mention his dad?ย  Seems you are the one judging based on the father.ย  ย You dont support tryouts to be on a team?ย  Hate college sports?ย  What do you think recruiters do?

Lol what in the world are you even talking about? College recruiters see what they need...McClung had plenty of attitude to his game too and it has served him well. Ervin was pretty reserved and heโ€™s having plenty of success. ย Playing with emotion can be called โ€œbeing a crybabyโ€ if you are an opposing fan. Playing calmly and with no emotion can be construed as โ€œbeing lazyโ€ if you are an opposing fan.

ย 

The mirror is your friend-if you can look at yourself and be ok with hecklingย a teenager who canโ€™t defend himself, then more power to you.

Lol what in the world are you even talking about? College recruiters see what they need...McClung had plenty of attitude to his game too and it has served him well. Ervin was pretty reserved and heโ€™s having plenty of success. ย Playing with emotion can be called โ€œbeing a crybabyโ€ if you are an opposing fan. Playing calmly and with no emotion can be construed as โ€œbeing lazyโ€ if you are an opposing fan.

ย 

The mirror is your friend-if you can look at yourself and be ok with hecklingย a teenager who canโ€™t defend himself, then more power to you.

You are talking about judging teenage athletes.ย  How did what I was talking about fly over your head.ย  Recruiters are judging teenage athletes.ย  Guess who scores gymnastics and cheer leading competitions? Judges.ย ย 

1 minute ago, RichRich said:

You are talking about judging teenage athletes.ย  How did what I was talking about fly over your head.ย  Recruiters are judging teenage athletes.ย  Guess who scores gymnastics and cheer leading competitions? Judges.ย ย 

And I was pretty clear in my response...what โ€œyouโ€ see as โ€œbeing a crybabyโ€ as an opposing fan isnโ€™t necessarily what a recruiter sees

4 minutes ago, Tigerman10 said:

And I was pretty clear in my response...what โ€œyouโ€ see as โ€œbeing a crybabyโ€ as an opposing fan isnโ€™t necessarily what a recruiter sees

So you are judging him as a "cry baby"?ย ย 

2 minutes ago, RichRich said:

So you are judging him as a "cry baby"?ย ย 

RichRichย ย ย ย ย 48

ย 

I didn't say he wasn't good.ย  I If i was picking a team he wouldn't be on it.ย  The games ive seen him play he is a selfish player and does have an attitude problem in my opinion. ย 
ย 

ย 

You* posted the above comment. I thought it was you who used the term crybaby but it was someone elseย 

RichRichย ย ย ย ย 48

ย 

I didn't say he wasn't good.ย  I If i was picking a team he wouldn't be on it.ย  The games ive seen him play he is a selfish player and does have an attitude problem in my opinion. ย 

You keep calling him a cry baby, what does quoting my post have to do with you calling him names

9 hours ago, Tigerman10 said:

I know I am rough on TJ and it's because of his mediocre record, butย he's an adult. Itย does bother me when so-called adults get on here and rail on these kids:(ย Isiah is a good basketball player. I have zero issues with any accolades he accrues.

I don't know him personally and I don't know why he gets such a bad wrap(I'm not from the area and I'm younger so I don't hear a lot of the grown folk gossip lol) but I honestly feel bad for Tj and his son. Like the first couple times it was funny but now it's not even funny anymore. Been up double digits multiple times on GC this year and couldn't finish. As an athlete myself I know that's gotta hurt. Like I said I don't know him personally but as someone who understands competition I kind of feel bad for them.ย 

29 minutes ago, Squints said:

I don't know him personally and I don't know why he gets such a bad wrap(I'm not from the area and I'm younger so I don't hear a lot of the grown folk gossip lol) but I honestly feel bad for Tj and his son. Like the first couple times it was funny but now it's not even funny anymore. Been up double digits multiple times on GC this year and couldn't finish. As an athlete myself I know that's gotta hurt. Like I said I don't know him personally but as someone who understands competition I kind of feel bad for them.ย 

It's the players I feelย  for.ย  They play hard and are a good group

On 2/21/2020 at 10:22 AM, GetRektM7 said:

Their is talent around him, but hard to see it when they never get the opportunity to show it!!! Most are scared to shoot it, or make any mistake because they will get pulled to the bench!!!ย