Best spreaker broadcast?

Weatherman

Who has the best online spreaker broadcasting team?  A couple that I listened to were pretty biased, hard to get an objective analysis on the game.  With the tournaments going on now, we have several choices, so just checking everyone's opinion.

14 hours ago, HaloSports2 said:

since they all represent there own schools I would expect them to be biased why wouldn’t they? 

Exactly

15 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Who has the best online spreaker broadcasting team?  A couple that I listened to were pretty biased, hard to get an objective analysis on the game.  With the tournaments going on now, we have several choices, so just checking everyone's opinion.

Ridgeview's just started theirs up a couple of weeks ago.  I think they have done a great job so far and have been getting pretty good reviews on Twitter.

Biased is NOT good. There is a difference between bias and rooting for your team. They are not the same. You can root for your team and still give objective analysis. Nothing makes me turn off a game quicker than blind bias on the part of the announcer. For those of us who remember this is what made the old TBS broadcast so good before Don Sutton ruined them. Skip Carey was a die hard Braves fan but he told it like it was.