XFL what are yalls thoughts?

RichRich

7 hours ago, RichRich said:

I'm likeing this version of it.  Anyone else been watching?

I like it. I just hope the NFL doesn't try to copycat. I like that they are the same game, but both have their key differences. 

The level of play is not professional caliber.  Ultimately that’s what doomed the first league.  This one may have a little more staying power, especially taking lessons from the AAF, but if the level of play does not approach a level becoming of professionals, then it’s going to fail.  

I don’t think it was marketed particularly well in the weeks leading up to the XFL’s debut.  It’s virtually impossible to find real-time stat tracking, even in Week 4.  And it’s a shame.

I think there should be promotion/demotion between the NFL and XFL...worst two teams in NFL get demoted to the XFL and best two teams in the XFL get promotion to the NFL with those two XFL teams getting the first two picks in the draft.  That'll stop NFL teams from "tanking" the season...I'm pointing at you Cincinnati and Washington...and give the XFL teams a little more to play for.