Coach James resigns at Pulaski

Stranger danger

16 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

galax prediction for this season without dixion?

Return an awful lot of talent from a state runner-up team.  Add in the JV's were undefeated last season with no games even competitive, they have the roster to be among the Class 1 elite.  It will depend on coaching.  

14 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

who ran galax D last season?

Shane Allen

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, sixcat said:

Return an awful lot of talent from a state runner-up team.  Add in the JV's were undefeated last season with no games even competitive, they have the roster to be among the Class 1 elite.  It will depend on coaching.  

Shane Allen

he may have been dc in name, allen that is but dixon ran eveything

On 6/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, sixcat said:

Shane Allen

who did their jv play?  did they play GW jv? i know two kids moved from graham down to GW and were freshman last year who are pretty talented. may be a good game this year but who knows. its all on paper at this point

9 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

he may have been dc in name, allen that is but dixon ran eveything

Every assistant coach at Galax was a coach in name only.  Dixon controlled every aspect of the football program.

8 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

who did their jv play?  did they play GW jv? i know two kids moved from graham down to GW and were freshman last year who are pretty talented. may be a good game this year but who knows. its all on paper at this point

I don't recall the exact schedule but the district opponents GW, Grayson, Auburn and Fort Chiswell, to go along with Glenvar, Carroll and Martinsville I believe.

12 hours ago, sixcat said:

Every assistant coach at Galax was a coach in name only.  Dixon controlled every aspect of the football program.

I don't recall the exact schedule but the district opponents GW, Grayson, Auburn and Fort Chiswell, to go along with Glenvar, Carroll and Martinsville I believe.

they didnt play gw i just talked my buddy there, fort didnt have a jv

8 hours ago, footballfanatic said:

they didnt play gw i just talked my buddy there, fort didnt have a jv

I refereed the JV game between Grayson County and Fort Chiswell.  It was played on my birthday in September and ended in a 6-6 tie.

Maybe your buddy is a bit full of shit!