Who is starting at QB? Who and where?

fishfan

4 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

It's reality pal...dream all you want but I bet there is no fall football

If there is a positive to all this, it would be that the TSSAA does a fall football season and the VHSL does the spring and I get to watch like 27 weeks of football in a row!

7 hours ago, footballfanatic said:

so negative

Everyone wants football but in reality it would take a miracle.  If 1 kid gets covid the whole team will get it.  Maybe we can all buy the schools some deep sea diving equipment because that's what it's gonna take

17 hours ago, footballfanatic said:

so negative

Do you think I WANT for there to be no football? Cause that's about the last thing I would enjoy. Friday night lights are everything to me. So much so that I made a podcast just to share my and Brady's (and our guest's) passion for football. But at the same time, there is almost no evidence that points to us having a season. I hate it. I can't stand the thought. But I'd rather be grounded in reality and understand that a season is highly unlikely than get my hopes up and wonder who's gonna QB for the Blue this season -- only for there to be no season. 

6 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Do you think I WANT for there to be no football? Cause that's about the last thing I would enjoy. Friday night lights are everything to me. So much so that I made a podcast just to share my and Brady's (and our guest's) passion for football. But at the same time, there is almost no evidence that points to us having a season. I hate it. I can't stand the thought. But I'd rather be grounded in reality and understand that a season is highly unlikely than get my hopes up and wonder who's gonna QB for the Blue this season -- only for there to be no season. 

We’ll have a season.  It’ll just run March-May.

Its looking like Wise county schools, at least prek through 6 will be going to school alternating days Monday Tuesday,  Thursday Friday with Wednesday being cleaning day. Part in school and online.  Not sure about the high school but heard they will all be online.  

8 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

We’ll have a season.  It’ll just run March-May.

We also said we’d have a season 2 months ago, and now we likely aren’t. How do we know we will be in a better place in March than we are right now? 

5 hours ago, Keepitreal said:

Update.....all grades will alternating mon Tuesday. and Thursday friday. All classes are online and teachers will not teach just help with any questions about the onli e materials. 

Where did you get this information? As of this morning my wife was given her students names by period and was told that Primary schools were going 4 out of the 5 days a week. Middle school would be 2 outta the 5 with the alternating days. And she was also called today and told to come set her classroom up to be ready to go on the 6th.

but we wont know 100% sure until the 5th I'm sure

As far as the QB situation at Union goes, look for Bunch under center and Gibson on the bench.

....one can only hope, but sometimes rumors are true

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

We also said we’d have a season 2 months ago, and now we likely aren’t. How do we know we will be in a better place in March than we are right now? 

We’ll more likely than not have at least 1 and as many as 3 vaccines survive Phase 3 trials, with hundreds of millions of doses administered by February 2020.  And I’ve been very pessimistic about vaccines.

2 hours ago, CriticalNoise said:

Where did you get this information? As of this morning my wife was given her students names by period and was told that Primary schools were going 4 out of the 5 days a week. Middle school would be 2 outta the 5 with the alternating days. And she was also called today and told to come set her classroom up to be ready to go on the 6th.

but we wont know 100% sure until the 5th I'm sure

Wife had zoom meeting with her principal who shared this info

4 hours ago, CriticalNoise said:

As far as the QB situation at Union goes, look for Bunch under center and Gibson on the bench.

....one can only hope, but sometimes rumors are true

Well regardless of the QB position if you think Gibson will be on the bench, YOU a fool! He is an athlete that is capable of many positions. 

6 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

We’ll more likely than not have at least 1 and as many as 3 vaccines survive Phase 3 trials, with hundreds of millions of doses administered by February 2020.  And I’ve been very pessimistic about vaccines.

Let's hope it works.