Who is starting at QB? Who and where?

fishfan

On 7/10/2020 at 12:12 AM, Gridiron60 said:

Just sharing articles,  I tend to read most to find information not just listen to news. 

American Academy of Pediatrics  article on school reopening. 

https://www.gpbnews.org/post/children-less-likely-get-transmit-coronavirus-georgia-doctor-says

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07/school-openings-across-globe-suggest-ways-keep-coronavirus-bay-despite-outbreaks

I’m not arguing with anyone but I think schools can be open in most of SWVA for in person learning with measures in place to curtail the spread of COVID. Some counties have had very few cases. School is doable if people in charge are smart in their reopening guidelines. 

Here in Craig County we have 9 reported cases since it started. 

However, our proximity to Roanoke is worrisome if an outbreak occurs there. There are people who live in Craig and work in Roanoke and vice versa. 

In my opinion, a hybrid model for school is necessary. 

It doesn’t matter what decisions are made. 

If we have school as normal, people will be angry. 

Distance learning? People will be angry. 

Hybrid model? People will be angry. 

Sports will be the same way. 

If only we could turn back time on this virus, this would be like any other year. 

• If he's not on the field that would be absurd. There's nothing wrong with some depth in the backfield especially when you have kids playing both ways.Then again I'm sure zero weight will be considered by the Union staff over what somebody is typing over the internet. Gotta love the armchair coaches

14 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I've learned in my years of being an internet pest that criticizing any HS kid is a bad look. Only be positive about the kids. Adults are fair game. 

It's pathetic really to see a bunch of so-called adults railing on a kid. This young man has surely accumulated some haters:(

On 7/19/2020 at 11:31 AM, Unchained said:

It's pathetic really to see a bunch of so-called adults railing on a kid. This young man has surely accumulated some haters:(

9 hours ago, SXSW said:

Ya'll know that you are arguing about something that may not even take place don't ya! This is a bad look for Union and who know come Spring next year if anybody will want to play football! Come on guys and gals, give it a break~

Wut

On 7/20/2020 at 6:44 AM, SXSW said:

Ya'll know that you are arguing about something that may not even take place don't ya! This is a bad look for Union and who know come Spring next year if anybody will want to play football! Come on guys and gals, give it a break~

what?