VA kids transfer to WV for fall football?

footballfanatic

18 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Don’t drink the KoolAid...

Disagree 100 percent. The grape flavor is something to avoid, but the cherry flavor is something I was raised on.  Other than Diabetes, Heart Disease, a few rotten teeth, and a near death experience at a religious gathering in a jungle in South America, I've had no issues with it and I love the taste 

16 minutes ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Disagree 100 percent. The grape flavor is something to avoid, but the cherry flavor is something I was raised on.  Other than Diabetes, Heart Disease, a few rotten teeth, and a near death experience at a religious gathering in a jungle in South America, I've had no issues with it and I love the taste 

I like grape. 

On 8/17/2020 at 11:28 AM, come get sum said:

beaver has a kid from Richlands today for 1st practice.....interesting

On 8/17/2020 at 4:01 PM, come get sum said:

by the name webb

On 8/17/2020 at 5:01 PM, Real Sasquatch said:

This has been speculated for a while.  Allen Gregory from the Bristol Herald Courier tweeted this out about 3 weeks ago.  Not sure why a newspaper wants to tweet out what high school players are thinking about doing, but he did.  I wish the best for him.  Big loss for Richlands, if true.  Big gain for Bluefield.  I still think Bluefield will be down quite a bit after losing 5 D-1 recruits from last year's team, that will be very difficult to replace.  Don't get me wrong, they will have a good team as Bluefield always seems to have, just not the caliber we have seen the last 3 seasons or so.  Losing 4 strong opponents in  Graham, Botetourt, Tazewell and Richlands this season can't help them get any better, but picking up Parkersburg is a good thing.  Playing Princeton twice??  Well, the 2nd string and  J.V. will at least get plenty of playing time.  Really all I have to say about that.  I just hope that the discipline on that Princeton team is improved.  If not, it may be time for them to look in a new direction. If the late hits and unsportsmanlike behavior continue and I didn't have to schedule them, I certainly wouldn't.  Not sure why Pikeview doesn't play Bluefield.  Does Princeton play Pikeview?  That would probably be a good matchup, I don't keep up with the Tigers much, but I don't recall them playing PIkeview recently, correct me if I'm wrong.

22 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

That would be the one! Who saw that one coming? Best wishes for the kid! Hope Bluefield gets in more than a couple games before football shuts down. 

17 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I guess I need to see it to believe it and not take somebody's word..

He was in fact there. I think uprooting the entire family was the turning back point on 460W. I don’t blame them. I wouldn’t move my family especially for a season that may or may not materialize in completeness. If WV gets in the entire season, I’ll be shocked. I’ll be happy for them if it happens though. We all need high school football even if it means becoming a Beaver fan this fall,  lol! 

4 hours ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Don’t you speak ill of Flav-R-Aid

10 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

We had it rough back in the day.  Couldn't afford Kool aid and had to go with the Flavor Aid

FVA-Grape.png

Been there and done that and I think I still have a Flavor Aid T-shirt somewhere. Bought it with the money we saved buying Flavor Aid.