Off topic posts go here!!

Real Sasquatch

59 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Please post all of your B.S., griping, belly aching, name calling and other criticisms here.  And please quit hijacking the other threads with the nonsense.  Thanks.

This forum has not the bandwidth for all my bloviating on such topics!  😉

But I appreciate the sentiment.

Hijacking a thread is the national pastime here...some of best threads in the history of this board are the ones that get taken over by some random comment. You just gotta learn to get over it..

23 minutes ago, SXSW said:

Hijacking a thread is the national pastime here...some of best threads in the history of this board are the ones that get taken over by some random comment. You just gotta learn to get over it..

The Akers thread is the prime example of this. That post went for 6 months and was rarely ever about Chris Akers after the first page of posts. lol

46 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

The Akers thread is the prime example of this. That post went for 6 months and was rarely ever about Chris Akers after the first page of posts. lol

The Akers thread is an all-timer!  Any thread that covers Gate City football, Mac McClung, Gerald Sensenbaugh, Billy Wagner, Election day 2018, Mike Myers, CPR, Kevin Saunders, Luke Lawson, JJ Kelly, Hard on's, Philly Cheesesteaks, Garden hoses, Palm readers, and Sparky Anderson needs to be retired to the National Message Board Hall of Fame.

11 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I'm so so sorry if I upset any Richlands fans by saying a truth...I will start posting only pro Richlands stuff from now on so nobody gets upset

Again I'm very very sorry

I ain't posting anything pro Richlands!  Richlands is the worst town to try to find some place to eat since they ran the Bearded Moose owner out of town!

Oh wait, that was Union's band's fault or was it?  Someone refresh my memory?  😄

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I ain't posting anything pro Richlands!  Richlands is the worst town to try to find some place to eat since they ran the Bearded Moose owner out of town!

Oh wait, that was Union's band's fault or was it?  Someone refresh my memory?  😄

He sucked and you suck 😁

16 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I'm so so sorry if I upset any Richlands fans by saying a truth...I will start posting only pro Richlands stuff from now on so nobody gets upset

Again I'm very very sorry

Your posts over the past several days seem to indicate that you are not a big Richlands fan.

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I cannot see any thread ever beating the Chris Akers thread! That record will stand for years unless Richlands uses illegal cleats again 😂😂😂! (Sorry , couldn’t resist) ! 

Can we really be sure that they haven't used illegal cleats since that incident?  I mean come on, it's Richlands!! (jk)  What's with all the Richlands bashing lately anyway??  Plus, what's up with people bashing Richlands and not even mentioning transfers?   I'm starting to feel bad for the Richlands folks on here. This virus is making us all go nuts !!  

8 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Can we really be sure that they haven't used illegal cleats since that incident?  I mean come on, it's Richlands!! (jk)  What's with all the Richlands bashing lately anyway??  Plus, what's up with people bashing Richlands and not even mentioning transfers?   I'm starting to feel bad for the Richlands folks on here. This virus is making us all go nuts !!  

The reason is because they don't recruit lol

17 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I agree the virus is making people nuts...Richlands cleats or not had a solid program for years. We’ll see how it goes under the new leadership. I wouldn’t go as far as feeling sorry for them 😂😂😂😂. I have my limits, lol! Just kidding, all in good fun! 

22 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Please post all of your B.S., griping, belly aching, name calling and other criticisms here.  And please quit hijacking the other threads with the nonsense.  Thanks.

Actually, they go here...

https://www.swvasports.com/ipb/index.php?/forum/23-general-discussions-and-local-talk/

• GMan locked this topic