Biden/Harris

Gridiron60

Could Biden have picked a worse VP candidate ? She’s not likable & very condescending. 
https://youtu.be/Cfp_IIdVnXs

I really thought this exchange during the debates ended her hopes for any future run not to mention she believed Jussie Smollet and hasn’t recanted her support for his scam plus she said she believed Joe Biden’s accusers. I think Biden just handed Trump the win! 

14 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Could Biden have picked a worse VP candidate ? She’s not likable & very condescending. 
https://youtu.be/Cfp_IIdVnXs

I really thought this exchange during the debates ended her hopes for any future run not to mention she believed Jussie Smollet and hasn’t recanted her support for his scam plus she said she believed Joe Biden’s accusers. I think Biden just handed Trump the win! 

Nothing symbolizes the progressive push of the Democrat Party in 2020 more than nominating an old, rich, white guy for President and a police advocate for Vice-President.

2 hours ago, Widespread_Panic said:

Gonna be fun watching Ms. Harris destroy Mike Pence...

Tulsi lit her up already. Anyway, why are you so racist as to love a woman who put thousands of black men in prison with long sentences for things such as having an ounce of weed? And kept people in prison longer for the cheap labor they provided. Then laughed about it when confronted about it. 

19 minutes ago, mmqp said:

Tulsi lit her up already. Anyway, why are you so racist as to love a woman who put thousands of black men in prison with long sentences for things such as having an ounce of weed? And kept people in prison longer for the cheap labor they provided. Then laughed about it when confronted about it. 

And withheld DNA evidence exonerating an innocent man on death row? She’s bad news, period. She polled at 2% during presidential primary for Pete's sake. 

10 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

You're one of those 😂😂😂! You mean you found disinfectant? I can't even find Clorox wipes. 

Thing is, there are at least two different disinfectants found in vaccines, among many other nefarious ingredients. But cant let that get in the way of these leftists taking it out of context. Keep in mind the supposed "wisdom" we have to deal with when it comes to leftists. This is a religion to them.

7 minutes ago, Stranger danger said:

Why do the Dems and the media think she is such a great choice? She couldn't even win her own state in the Dem primary. Crazy Bernie won it

Because "KaMaLa Is A sTrOnG eMpOwErEd WoMaN oF cOlOr" and "OrAnGe MaN bAd"

16 minutes ago, mmqp said:

Thing is, there are at least two different disinfectants found in vaccines, among many other nefarious ingredients. But cant let that get in the way of these leftists taking it out of context. Keep in mind the supposed "wisdom" we have to deal with when it comes to leftists. This is a religion to them.

Posted by a FB friend from all places SWVA. 

"I usually don’t get political on Facebook, but I have to say something about President Trump’s statement about using a type of disinfectant to cleanse the lungs in COVID patients. Now, some are thinking household cleaners and he’s crazy, but...when my Daddy had pneumonia complicated by black lung in 2016, they injected a type of DISINFECTANT into his lungs to wash out the infection. It was inserted through his chest tube and into the lungs. We had to turn/roll him over every 20 minutes to slosh the stuff around. And these pictures show you what came out. Infection. Over a liter of infection came out of his lungs. The last picture is a regular water bottle beside a Liter bottle for perspective to show how much they drained from his lungs. Our President may not have used medical terms, but he knew what he was saying about this.

Lung Flushing is the technical term." 

35 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

And withheld DNA evidence exonerating an innocent man on death row? She’s bad news, period. She polled at 2% during presidential primary for Pete's sake. 

This is correct.  In fact, Harris habitually abused defendants' rights by withholding exonerating evidence in violation of Brady.  And it took having 1000+ drug offenders escape charges before she was coerced into doing something about it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/10/kamala-harris-rejected-staff-push-for-brady-policy-in-2005-wsj.html

9 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Posted by a FB friend from all places SWVA. 

"I usually don’t get political on Facebook, but I have to say something about President Trump’s statement about using a type of disinfectant to cleanse the lungs in COVID patients. Now, some are thinking household cleaners and he’s crazy, but...when my Daddy had pneumonia complicated by black lung in 2016, they injected a type of DISINFECTANT into his lungs to wash out the infection. It was inserted through his chest tube and into the lungs. We had to turn/roll him over every 20 minutes to slosh the stuff around. And these pictures show you what came out. Infection. Over a liter of infection came out of his lungs. The last picture is a regular water bottle beside a Liter bottle for perspective to show how much they drained from his lungs. Our President may not have used medical terms, but he knew what he was saying about this.

Lung Flushing is the technical term." 

They did this to my father at UVA hospital nearly 21 years ago in his dying days. I was 17 at the time and the stench of the infection as it came out of his lungs ... I still can "remember" that smell to this day.

There is also the technology to shine UV light inside the body, which is something else he got blasted by the left for mentioning.

15 minutes ago, mmqp said:

They did this to my father at UVA hospital nearly 21 years ago in his dying days. I was 17 at the time and the stench of the infection as it came out of his lungs ... I still can "remember" that smell to this day.

There is also the technology to shine UV light inside the body, which is something else he got blasted by the left for mentioning.

Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) is that procedure's name.  It's fallen out of use with other medicines, but deserves a look for antiviral properties at least.  

Trump's not a doctor, and he does a very poor job at articulately expressing himself.  That being said, he wasn't just spitting into the wind on these treatments.

50 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) is that procedure's name.  It's fallen out of use with other medicines, but deserves a look for antiviral properties at least.  

Trump's not a doctor, and he does a very poor job at articulately expressing himself.  That being said, he wasn't just spitting into the wind on these treatments.

He's definitely no wordsmith. But that is fine with me. I'd rather have someone tell me the truth with rough language than have someone lie to me with flowery language.

It reminds me of that hurricane a couple years back that came through NC and he was saying something about how it was going to be very wet and very windy.. and the media ate him up. But once people started drowning because they chose not to evacuate, then somehow that was his fault as well.

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

You realize English teachers and college professors do not allow Wikipedia to be used as a reference source, right? 😂😂 

I didn’t realize you were a professor at Trump University. Many apologies. I will use University approved source materials next time. 

2 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Biden = career politician

Trump = career crook

Pick wisely folks! 🙂 

That’s entirely my point. We’ve become so accustomed to choosing the lesser of two evils, we’ve stopped expecting better. Until we start holding all of them accountable and expecting more, we’re going to continue down this path of nonsense. 

Disliking one side should never automatically lead to accepting the other. Hold them accountable. Expect more and better.  From all sides!