Biden/Harris

Gridiron60

1 hour ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

I find it funny that you say you make this statement about me, but you get touchy when I or somebody criticize Trump. Your irony here staggering. 😂 

Criticize all you wish..just be prepared when we call you out on it.

And please, dont be like Cryin' Ryan and try to get us banned when we call you on your BS. You obama cult loons are hilarious.

1 hour ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

I definitely should know better than engage in political debate. That being said I 100% agree with you.

At least HB7 gets it, he is not bright enough to comment so he just sits back like a good little coward and says nothing. Learn from your fellow leftist. And try not to be like Cryin' Ryan or that other nobody from Radford or wherever.

If one thinks just for a minute....Its is becoming clear they knew there was  no Russian collusion. CNN, MSNBC want even report on it.  So what was the Mueller probe all about? it was an excuse.  Loaded with swamp  people it was a 40 million dollar mud gathering effort to find something on Trump. They were able to look at everything Trump.  If they had found something they could have charged him with do you think we wouldn't have heard about it? 

I don't claim either party.  I think very little of George Bush and his Iraq War.  Obama was a great orator but put the wrong people around him  and went left after acting moderate.

The more people you can keep working the more problems you will  solve..... We need people who know how to manage large organizations, not politicians they are BS ers --- that is what you get with them is BS. 

Cuban interested me until you could see his money thru China and sports meant more than the country did.  Greed is destroying this country.

I miss HS football so I figured a political thread would get things fired up a little 😂😂😂. I do stand by my opinion that Kamala is a terrible pick for VP. She met the two most important qualifications for the position a female and black though. 

1 hour ago, mmqp said:

At least HB7 gets it, he is not bright enough to comment so he just sits back like a good little coward and says nothing. Learn from your fellow leftist. And try not to be like Cryin' Ryan or that other nobody from Radford or wherever.

Lol. I have no idea who you are, what you look like, how old you are, I know nothing about you. I do know you are just a keyboard blowhard who is wrap up in tribal politics and can only name call. That's all you got man. I feel for you. I really do. I don't agree with the left on everything, but I don't like crooks like Trump and yes they're crooks on the left too. I'm not dumb. I'm assuming you're 10-13 years old since that about how old somebody would be that calls somebody "Cryin' Ryan. Or maybe you are an adult that just acts this immature. Either way I wish you well.

P.S. I've never ever tried to get anybody banned on here and never will.

40 minutes ago, mmqp said:

You know nothing about me prick...I'm not a leftist as you say...just because I don't agree with you on something...go bury your head up Trump's ass some more and keep my name out of it.

Coward? Yeah you are a tough guy sitting behind a computer...pot meet kettle

This is why I don't discuss politics...because of pricks like you

Good night

14 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Lol. I have no idea who you are, what you look like, how old you are, I know nothing about you. I do know you are just a keyboard blowhard who is wrap up in tribal politics and can only name call. That's all you got man. I feel for you. I really do. I don't agree with the left on everything, but I don't like crooks like Trump and yes they're crooks on the left too. I'm not dumb. I'm assuming you're 10-13 years old since that about how old somebody would be that calls somebody "Cryin' Ryan. Or maybe you are an adult that just acts this immature. Either way I wish you well.

P.S. I've never ever tried to get anybody banned on here and never will.

He called me Cryin’ Ryan? 😂😂😂😂 At least he went after you and not your wife/girlfriend. He’s real good at crossing that line and taking jabs at your significant others and kids. 

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

He called me Cryin’ Ryan? 😂😂😂😂 At least he went after you and not your wife/girlfriend. He’s real good at crossing that line and taking jabs at your significant others and kids. 

I thought he was referring to anybody that disagreed with him as a "Cryin' Ryan lol. Well now we know you're a "latte sippin' Radford/Blacksburg liberal elite" that looks your nose down at people on this site now. 😂

You leftists make it so easy lol. Managed to trigger 3 of you including Cryin' Ryan.

Hey stupid, dont bring your kid and wife up in DM's to me crying about how they have covid or whatever and I wont tell you to be a man about it. Make sense? No lol. Of course it doesnt. 

Now we just need the goofball from Radford or wherever to join in.

1 hour ago, thundercloud said:

If one thinks just for a minute....Its is becoming clear they knew there was  no Russian collusion. CNN, MSNBC want even report on it.  So what was the Mueller probe all about? it was an excuse.  Loaded with swamp  people it was a 40 million dollar mud gathering effort to find something on Trump. They were able to look at everything Trump.  If they had found something they could have charged him with do you think we wouldn't have heard about it? 

I don't claim either party.  I think very little of George Bush and his Iraq War.  Obama was a great orator but put the wrong people around him  and went left after acting moderate.

The more people you can keep working the more problems you will  solve..... We need people who know how to manage large organizations, not politicians they are BS ers --- that is what you get with them is BS. 

Cuban interested me until you could see his money thru China and sports meant more than the country did.  Greed is destroying this country.

You, Sir, get it.

Btw I despise George Bush more than any leftist politician out there. Had to serve under the SOB. 

12 hours ago, thundercloud said:

We need people who know how to manage large organizations, not politicians they are BS ers --- that is what you get with them is BS. 

I'll never understand this argument. I can't think of many professions where having 0 experience is considered a good thing. Just because Jeff Bezos is a successful entrepreneur doesn't translate into him being a great President. It helps to build relationships and make connections in Congress before running for the White House. You say "Greed is destroying the country" yet you want billionaires running our government? I'd rather have officials who can somewhat relate to the average U.S. citizen. 

42 minutes ago, Widespread_Panic said:

I'll never understand this argument. I can't think of many professions where having 0 experience is considered a good thing. Just because Jeff Bezos is a successful entrepreneur doesn't translate into him being a great President. It helps to build relationships and make connections in Congress before running for the White House. You say "Greed is destroying the country" yet you want billionaires running our government? I'd rather have officials who can somewhat relate to the average U.S. citizen. 

Or you could be like Joe Biden, who has 51 years’ experience and is an unmitigated disaster.

1 hour ago, Widespread_Panic said:

News flash----Trump got elected because of the way he related to the old blue collar worker who use to be part of Democrat party.  The Democrat party isn't what it use to be.  You have to look to Hollywood and the Silicon Valley which are wanting world markets to make more money.  Biden is just a face, a puppet. They play the little man ticket but that is just it, they play it. That is what Bernie's bunch has figured out.  There is a group of  elitist in the Republican part too.

My major in college was management. I studied Organizational structure. To me the President is the CEO. The CEO should look at his company and find ways make it thrive and grow. All shareholders should benefit. Not just half of the company.  CEOs should create mission statements that will move us in the right direction for everyone, everybody in his chain of command should do their part to move the company in that direction providing feedback up and down the chain to succeed for each and everyone.  

Jobs, jobs, jobs.... The more opportunity you can provide for advancement to better jobs, better pay, health care the more hope you have of a better life. the more problems you solve.  The human creature needs hope to get to tomorrow.  Take hope away, jobs, football, etc. you get a bunch a people setting around trying to find someone to blame. I don't blame the people of China but I do blame their leaders.

I find it hilarious that nobody talks about all the donations that Trump gave to Democrats over the years. Such as Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Anthony Weiner (Pervert), John Kerry. Same people the right claims to be out destroying America too. LOL

14 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

If Joe Biden wins and for some reason cannot serve out his term, Kamala Harris will be President and Nancy Pelosi, Vice  President, let that sink in... that’s scary stuff, right there! 

Pelosi that close to VP is scary enough already.

Since not one of you leftists care to discuss the hate crime murder of 5 year old Cannon Hinnant, perhaps you'd like to discuss this hate crime instead?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1295237299916038145

This is what you get if you vote for democrats at this point.

And the death of George Floyd? A leftist majority city, leftist mayor, leftist AG, leftist governor.

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Pelosi that close to VP is scary enough already.

Technically the order of succession doesn’t work like that.  Otherwise, we’d be talking about Vice-President Albert and President Albert instead of President Ford.  The 25th Amendment (Section 2) permits the House and Senate to confirm a Vice-Presidential nominee when that seat is vacant, almost like a judiciary appointment.  This is how Ford ascended to the presidency.  The odds of both the Presidency and Vice-Presidency being vacant at the same time are quite literally zero.  

That being said, the left would go into a state of nirvana if the opportunity came to replace Harris’s seat with Pelosi.  Having 2 women in those positions (1 being a minority), regardless of qualifications, would be a figurative heaven for the left.  The concern I have is that (1) Biden falls deeper into senility, under which he resigns and (2) “Brady” Harris ascends to the Presidency, which leaves the door swinging wide open for Harris to nominate Pelosi.  Pelosi would never get past the Senate in current form, but there is a non-zero chance this happens in exactly the way I describe.