Biden/Harris

Gridiron60

51 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

I'll take the so called crook that is looking out for the USA than the career politician that is looking out for his son.

Would that happen to be the same guy who admitted that he is trying to dismantle the USPS so people cannot mail in their votes? That's really looking out for the USA. 

4 minutes ago, Widespread_Panic said:

Would that happen to be the same guy who admitted that he is trying to dismantle the USPS so people cannot mail in their votes? That's really looking out for the USA. 

No one is trying to dismantle the Post Office. For whatever reason the PO is in financial difficulty and everyone agrees that the PO needs more money. Pelosi wants the money for the PO tied into the relief package that gives "stimulus" money to illegals among other anti American items in the bill. President Trump has said he will approve a bill for money for the PO as long as it does not include direct money to illegals and one that allows money to bail out states among other things. Pelosi is playing normal politics that Republicans and Democrats have played forever. This is why Trump is so popular. He will throw his own party under the bus if it means standing up for what is right. 

I also think there is some games being played at the PO. I mailed a package July 25 to Texas by media mail. It still hasn't gotten there. Stopped dead in Pittsburgh. Anything that goes thru PA right now is a nightmare. I know the Post Master General is a Trump appointee. I know overtime has been cut to save money. I know the employees are not happy about their OT being cut. Seems that some employees at some locations are retaliating. Everything I send now goes UPS or FEDEX even though I am pissed at FEDEX for the Redskins fiasco. 

22 minutes ago, Widespread_Panic said:

The USPS has been a mess for years. Even your lord and savior obama pointed that out.

Besides, we do not need mail in voting anyway. Just "wear your f'ing mask" and go vote in person. Seems to work for looting and rioting so just claim that you're going to a "George Floyd protest" and go vote. 100% safe from this virus as stated by multiple leftist rags.

I have no problem with a complete and total overhaul of USPS.  Like many other government funded institutions, it has been grossly mismanaged for decades.  What I do not care for in the least, is doing so without acknowledging Article 1, Section 8, Clause 7 of The Constitution of the United States. 

Without a Constitutional Amendment, any such overhaul is unconstitutional. 

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

I have no problem with a complete and total overhaul of USPS.  Like many other government funded institutions, it has been grossly mismanaged for decades.  What I do not care for in the least, is doing so without acknowledging Article 1, Section 8, Clause 7 of The Constitution of the United States. 

The fact that USPS is not a huge revenue generator anymore is so baffling to me.

2 hours ago, sixcat said:

The real question is the timing of which Trump and the new USPO General is now doing this. He's had 3 1/2 years to so call "fix" the issues at USPS and now 2 1/2 months before election he's decided to fix the issue. It's pretty obvious that this is a political move, considering he's been claiming without a shred of evidence that there is rampant voter fraud going on.

23 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

The real question is the timing of which Trump and the new USPO General is now doing this. He's had 3 1/2 years to so call "fix" the issues at USPS and now 2 1/2 months before election he's decided to fix the issue. It's pretty obvious that this is a political move, considering he's been claiming without a shred of evidence that there is rampant voter fraud going on.

Umm, pushing for universal mail in voting by the left is, as you say, A POLITICAL MOVE. In fact, your beloved idols were already pushing for it right after this virus flared up.. without supposedly knowing anything about the virus at the time. Yet, they were already politicizing it.

3 hours ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

I get it, and completely agree on all accounts.  But it doesn’t change the fact the USPS has been mismanaged about as badly as any other government entity in history.

As stated earlier, I don’t have an issue with an overhaul of USPS. I do have a major issue with the way it’s being carried out. And that includes using a mismanaged government entity for political gain. 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:05 PM, mmqp said:

You leftists make it so easy lol. Managed to trigger 3 of you including Cryin' Ryan.

Hey stupid, dont bring your kid and wife up in DM's to me crying about how they have covid or whatever and I wont tell you to be a man about it. Make sense? No lol. Of course it doesnt. 

Now we just need the goofball from Radford or wherever to join in.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 9:58 PM, mmqp said:

At least HB7 gets it, he is not bright enough to comment so he just sits back like a good little coward and says nothing. Learn from your fellow leftist. And try not to be like Cryin' Ryan or that other nobody from Radford or wherever.

Not for sure how Radford got into this but I will say if it wasn't for R U Radford City would be on the right. I don't talk much but I can read and quite a few of you should do the same. MAGA

17 hours ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Without a shred of evidence of voter fraud????? News reports pop up almost every day. And 99% of the fraud and attempted fraud always favor the Democrat party and or candidate

The single most honest 5 minutes Hollywood has produced post-Reagan era!  Aaron Sorkin is a masterful filmmaker.  Sadly, this is nearly 10 years old now.  It's a shame were still kicking the same tired ass can down the road today!

"We aspired to intelligence, we didn't belittle it.  It didn't make us feel inferior!"

5 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

I think you, sixcat, and myself can't win here. We're debating foks in a totally different world with a different set a facts.

In your minds you still havent lost 2016.

6 hours ago, sixcat said:

The single most honest 5 minutes Hollywood has produced post-Reagan era!  Aaron Sorkin is a masterful filmmaker.  Sadly, this is nearly 10 years old now.  It's a shame were still kicking the same tired ass can down the road today!

"We aspired to intelligence, we didn't belittle it.  It didn't make us feel inferior!"

Love that, because it’s true.

Whether you like Trump or not, for his campaign to be investigated before the election using arms of the government deserves jail time. I have recently been in arguments with VDH and you talk about bureaucracy at work. I really think that they do not want to give out recovered patient numbers. When you go to the world covid website and are getting recovery numbers from countries in Africa and South America and than you scan to America and only 2 states with recovery numbers WV and TX, very agitating to say the least. The numbers say that or i think they say football should be played now. 

8 minutes ago, Single A west said:

I have recently been in arguments with VDH and you talk about bureaucracy at work. I really think that they do not want to give out recovered patient numbers. When you go to the world covid website and are getting recovery numbers from countries in Africa and South America and than you scan to America and only 2 states with recovery numbers WV and TX, very agitating to say the least. The numbers say that or i think they say football should be played now. 

The City of Galax started releasing their own weekly numbers on social media about a month ago because of the misinformation coming from VDH.  As of today, VDH suggests Galax has 388 positive cases.  The numbers released by the city last Friday suggests a current total of 9 active cases in Galax with 379 listed as "recovered!"  My question has been from the very beginning, why does VDH intentionally mislead people in the way the numbers are presented?  

21 minutes ago, Single A west said:

I agree, VDH, they won't even give you their last name when talking to an employee. Hope ur doing well sir

I completely missed that Galax had released a revised dashboard yesterday.  We are down to 2 active cases.  For anyone with Facebook, this can be found on the Galax Police Department Facebook page.  I don't have Facebook so, I'm relying on my wife to forward the information.  

I'm doing well, hope you are!

8 hours ago, Single A west said:

Whether you like Trump or not, for his campaign to be investigated before the election using arms of the government deserves jail time. I have recently been in arguments with VDH and you talk about bureaucracy at work. I really think that they do not want to give out recovered patient numbers. When you go to the world covid website and are getting recovery numbers from countries in Africa and South America and than you scan to America and only 2 states with recovery numbers WV and TX, very agitating to say the least. The numbers say that or i think they say football should be played now. 

Tennessee gives recovery numbers every day. 

6 hours ago, Single A west said:

I agree, VDH, they won't even give you their last name when talking to an employee. Hope ur doing well sir

I wouldn’t give my last name either. When I worked at a call center I had someone demand my last name because he was going to find me and shoot me. (His direct words)

Never give out your last name in that line of work.