Biden/Harris

Gridiron60

46 minutes ago, Single A west said:

Wasn’t a call center.

Still. It’s a line of work where if their last name is found out, an angry person in today’s age can find out who you are and that puts you in danger. 

Galax released a full page statement yesterday afternoon pretty much condemning the way VDH and local media outlets (even called WSLS out by name) for the way cases are being reported.  VDH reported Galax had "spiked" 32 cases overnight Tuesday/Wednesday.  WSLS ran a piece suggesting a "second wave" may be hitting Galax just as schools are starting back.  Galax City Manager and Galax City Council drafted the letter that reads in part.........

"Galax has had only 8 new cases of Civid-19 since August 1, and only 2 in the last 10 days.  There are only two active cases in Galax but VDH does not release active/recovery data on Covid-19.  Thirty-two new cases were reported in Galax today on the VDH website.  These are backlogged cases from an outside lab that does not report directly to VDH, and are cases that occurred earlier in the summer."

I tried to post the letter itself but my "attachment" allotment is full.  If someone could be so kind as to instruct me on how to delete old attachments, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...