Must see TN/KY games

redtiger

I was hoping for Belfry v Pikeville or Belfry v Johnson Central. Ive got a connection that might get me into the JC game without any issues, we will see. 

Yeah, neither SV or PC interest me lol Id assume watch games on TV. Although I may end up at Sullivan Central before this season is over and theyre not exactly anything to get excited about. 

21 hours ago, redtiger said:

I was hoping for Belfry v Pikeville or Belfry v Johnson Central. Ive got a connection that might get me into the JC game without any issues, we will see. 

Yeah, neither SV or PC interest me lol Id assume watch games on TV. Although I may end up at Sullivan Central before this season is over and theyre not exactly anything to get excited about. 

Central MIGHT just get that 4 seed out of their region... will be tough, but I think they'll beat East for sure and probably Union County as well.  That just leaves Grainger and that's a winnable game.  They definitely will NOT beat Betsy, Greeneville or South.

Both Pikeville and Belfry will be selling tickets (of course). They will start with offering them to parents of players/cheerleaders/band(I guess but they werent mentioned) and then to the students, then to the general public. Max of 600 attendees. So im not even gonna worry about it, I am looking to TN for a game Friday

I'm going to try and get tickets today to the D-B and Hardin Valley game, but they only have 66 left after pre-sale to the parents yesterday.

Looking at the KTN schedule, they have South at Central as their game of the week, which South should win easily.  The other two games on their watch list are Tennessee High at Morristown East and Unicoi at Claiborne, both of those are a reasonable distance driving for you in Wise.  

23 hours ago, redtiger said:

Both Pikeville and Belfry will be selling tickets (of course). They will start with offering them to parents of players/cheerleaders/band(I guess but they werent mentioned) and then to the students, then to the general public. Max of 600 attendees. So im not even gonna worry about it, I am looking to TN for a game Friday

Pikeville/Belfry is sold out.I think they are live streaming the game so that may be an option.  

None of those NET games really intrigue me, probably gonna stay home and checkout whichever one is on Friday Night Rivals or maybe see if WYMT is carrying a good game.

Next week is probably gonna be Crockett @ Central, gotta check Prince Kollie out

1 hour ago, redtiger said:

Pikeville/Belfry is sold out.I think they are live streaming the game so that may be an option.  

None of those NET games really intrigue me, probably gonna stay home and checkout whichever one is on Friday Night Rivals or maybe see if WYMT is carrying a good game.

Next week is probably gonna be Crockett @ Central, gotta check Prince Kollie out

WCYB is taking this week off due to the race,  Next week they are showing Boone at D-B.

I have tickets to Fort Pierce Westwood v Fort Pierce Central on Wednesday night. Big rivalry game, but Westwood will roll them. Hoping to get tickets to South Fork v Treasure Coast on Thursday and John Carroll Catholic v Okeechobee on Friday. 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:35 PM, CoachT423 said:

Boy that Boone vs Elizabethton game was well worth my money last Friday night!!! Who caught that on TV? 

I did, fantastic game. Saw Boone v TN, they got some fight in them they just need to get it all figured out.  TN seemed more polished and that was the difference. 

13 hours ago, JDHoss said:

I have tickets to Fort Pierce Westwood v Fort Pierce Central on Wednesday night. Big rivalry game, but Westwood will roll them. Hoping to get tickets to South Fork v Treasure Coast on Thursday and John Carroll Catholic v Okeechobee on Friday. 

I'm not sure what part of Florida you're in, but I have stayed in Clearwater on vacation the past two summers and always pass right by Largo High School on the way to the Walmart... from US 19, the athletic facilities seem top notch, but they always have the gate locked and you can't drive over to them... would love to see them though.

8 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I'm not sure what part of Florida you're in, but I have stayed in Clearwater on vacation the past two summers and always pass right by Largo High School on the way to the Walmart... from US 19, the athletic facilities seem top notch, but they always have the gate locked and you can't drive over to them... would love to see them though.

We're about 90 minutes north of Miami. The schools here in St Lucie county have shared stadiums which are nice facilities. That's why there's usually a Thursday game, although tonight's game is a bit of an oddity. Westwood had their opened postponed due to Covid-19 last week, so they may be trying to work in another game somewhere. We had hoped to see John Carroll Catholic v Okeechobee on Friday, but Carroll has opted to only sell tickets to students, and the families of players, coaches and cheerleaders. I'll try to get tickets to Port St Lucie at Vero Beach, but that will be a tough go. Unlike most schools in this area, Vero Beach has a rabid fan base and they are only selling 1K tickets, with 750 already allotted for students, cheerleaders and players & coaches families. Talking about facilities, the best I've ever seen belonged to Valdosta (Ga) high school. We had a vendor in Valdosta who was a booster and we got a personal tour of the stadium, field house and museum. There are a lot of FCS programs who would be envious of what they have. 

14 hours ago, JDHoss said:

We're about 90 minutes north of Miami. The schools here in St Lucie county have shared stadiums which are nice facilities. That's why there's usually a Thursday game, although tonight's game is a bit of an oddity. Westwood had their opened postponed due to Covid-19 last week, so they may be trying to work in another game somewhere. We had hoped to see John Carroll Catholic v Okeechobee on Friday, but Carroll has opted to only sell tickets to students, and the families of players, coaches and cheerleaders. I'll try to get tickets to Port St Lucie at Vero Beach, but that will be a tough go. Unlike most schools in this area, Vero Beach has a rabid fan base and they are only selling 1K tickets, with 750 already allotted for students, cheerleaders and players & coaches families. Talking about facilities, the best I've ever seen belonged to Valdosta (Ga) high school. We had a vendor in Valdosta who was a booster and we got a personal tour of the stadium, field house and museum. There are a lot of FCS programs who would be envious of what they have. 

They showed Rabun County (GA) on ESPNU last week.  When the broadcast started, they mentioned that Rabun County was in the mountains of North Georgia, so I looked it up on Google Maps and realized that's the high school I drive right by when I go to Atlanta.  You can see their facilities from US 23.  They're absolutely amazing for it to be a 1A school.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:37 PM, JDHoss said:

[Talking about facilities, the best I've ever seen belonged to Valdosta (Ga) high school. We had a vendor in Valdosta who was a booster and we got a personal tour of the stadium, field house and museum. There are a lot of FCS programs who would be envious of what they have. 

Valdosta has a new coach this year...Rush Propst.  

https://volswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/05/rush-propst-victorious-in-valdosta-debut/