Must see TN/KY games

redtiger

40 minutes ago, EH31 said:

A little envious of this kid... When my parents separated, the only move I made was across the bottom to another trailer. 

47 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

@redtiger getting a ticket to a Science Hill game is pretty tough from what I hear, but if you can, I would get a ticket to watch Science Hill and Knoxville Catholic tomorrow night in Johnson City.  Catholic has Kaden Martin (son of Tee) at QB.  Should be a pretty decent game.

I already got tickets for Central/Crockett. This will be my only planned trip to watch Kollie. I honestly haven't even looked at SH games, early in the season their games didn't jive with the KY games I intended to watch and when KY basically became out of the question I never looked back at them. Kinda too late for a regular season game now but I may try to catch a playoff game.

I watched Knox Catholic on ESPN early this year, they were a solid team. Outmatched by Trinity Christian out of Texas but are really good. 

On 10/2/2020 at 3:01 PM, redtiger said:

I originally considered going to that one anyway before some things came up.  Glad its on TV.

Props to WCYB for having these backup games in place 

You probably wouldn't have gotten in to that one anyway.  Elizabethton is only allowing family of players and cheerleaders into their home games.  Good thing you didn't go anyway, this game was a surprising blowout.

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

You probably wouldn't have gotten in to that one anyway.  Elizabethton is only allowing family of players and cheerleaders into their home games.  Good thing you didn't go anyway, this game was a surprising blowout.

Tickets down here have been tough to come by as well, with many schools restricting tickets to the families of players, coaches and cheerleaders with a few allotted for students. We've not missed a week yet, but the games have all been dogs. Went to watch Okeechobee at Sebastian River last Friday. They actually had a big crowd, but evidently most of them were band parents/relatives because after the halftime show, people were leaving like a bomb threat had been announced. Props to their band though. They have a big band and they were really good performing a Queen medley for their halftime show.