Who wins the M7 in football and basketball this year?

BlueDevil4Life2008

Provided we have a season,  how do the standings look in football and basketball this year?

Early projections on how everyone finishes?

M7 Football

1. Ridgeview

2. Central

3. Abingdon

4. Union

5. Gate City

6. Lee

7. John Battle

M7 Basketball

1. Union

2. Abingdon

3. Lee

4. Gate City

5. Ridgeview

6. Central

7. John Battle 

Lets year from everyone else. 

In football Central lost 3 OL from last seasons team, they return everything else. RV lost some linemen and a WR but have some young up and comers that will fill in nicely and THE best RB around. Imo its between those two. New HC makes things very interesting at RV, I think Tiller will do a good job but year 1 is tough to predict.

In basketball id go with Union, they return 4 starters and unless im mistaken those are 4 dedicated basketball players. I think the seasons being squeezed together is going to make a big difference with a lot of teams. RV and Central for example, this should be the best season for both in football and I just dont see football focused players playing basketball (Adkins, Brickey, Reynolds, etc) but I could be wrong. On the other side of that Unions Bball players may not play football (not sure if they did anyway). Baseball may impact the turnout for football too at some schools.