Trenton Adkins top 5 choices are...

swva_havok_fan

1 hour ago, JDHoss said:

Toledo? Where'd that come from?

He told swva_havoc_fan  "ive got my list narrowed down. Its Virginia Tech, Penn State, Tennessee,  and... you know that school with Navy and Yellow uniforms" and thats the list he came up with

3 hours ago, redtiger said:

He told swva_havoc_fan  "ive got my list narrowed down. Its Virginia Tech, Penn State, Tennessee,  and... you know that school with Navy and Yellow uniforms" and thats the list he came up with

I thought he picked Toledo because they had that same team name as Craig County?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, swva_havok_fan said:
  • Tennessee
  • West Virginia
  • Penn State
  • Virginia Tech
  • Toledo

Who is advising, Trenton?  There is a difference between a non- committal and official offer. Officials came out in August and only 2 schools out of his list offered officials. He just tweeted his recruitment is 100% open. I just hope some handler isn’t feeding him bad info. 

2 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

Who is advising, Trenton?  There is a difference between a non- committal and official offer. Officials came out in August and only 2 schools out of his list offered officials. He just tweeted his recruitment is 100% open. I just hope some handler isn’t feeding him bad info. 

I would say if you; yourself,  is not talking directly to a coach of that team then they aren't too serious. 

I would also add to go where your wanted not just who has contact with you.  If a school is pursuing you and are reaching out to you on a regular basis then that is the school.

I will say this Covid & the Free Year that the NCAA gave out to all players has hurt his recruitment and the number of Scholarships available. I'm pretty sure he just put the Top5 out because he said he would. He planned on committing to 1 of those 2 teams that had officially offered.

My son will receive his degree in Dec. at TOLEDO, good school, decent football.....but cold as crap, and very liberal in their thinking. They have some great talent on the team that may not have received offers from bigger programs due to grades or other issues, kinda the MARSHALL of the NORTH

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah its its Official. Covid hurt his recruitment pretty heavy as well as having no film this fall has hurt.  With this being a free year for all FBS and FCS Teams its made free Scholarships VERY Limited. Happy he has a place to call home at the end of the day even tho is not a P5 home like his talents project imo