Trenton Adkins top 5 choices are...

swva_havok_fan

He will be a great fit for TOLEDO,most of their backs are shorter than 6", he has good hands and great size , i see it as a win win for him and the school.My son loves it there, but he will  grad. in DEC. already has a job offer with AMAZON, so they make you earn that degree

19 hours ago, CoachT423 said:

Yeah its its Official. Covid hurt his recruitment pretty heavy as well as having no film this fall has hurt.  With this being a free year for all FBS and FCS Teams its made free Scholarships VERY Limited. Happy he has a place to call home at the end of the day even tho is not a P5 home like his talents project imo

The fact that the MAC gets the spotlight on ESPN on Tuesdays and Wednesdays couldn't hurt either I suppose.

This is the one thing that really really makes me scratch my head. Like dude's the 4th Highest Rated Recruit to ever walk thru the doors at Toledo and they wont even give him a shot to run the ball???  In the MAC i feel like he is very very Capable of running the ball in that league. You dont have the numbers he's  put up and not be able to play RB at the next level imo. Havoc no doubt happy that they got that ESPN slot we will get to see in some MACtion. I will say tho he could have a longer future at Db especially if he wants to play in the League 

I guess thats the decision he has to make, does he want to play the position he wants or does he want a shot at the NFL. Thats a decision only he can make.

Imo he can play D1 RB, but there are gonna be guys more suited to the position. His frame lends itself to OLB, Safety, maybe Hback imo. He reminds me of Jalen Hurd from UT: can he play RB, yes. Is that his best position? No. Granted Hurd is bigger but similar build and running style.  Im far from a college recruiter though. 

17 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Strange decision, but I congratulate him and wish him the best!

Strange decision is an understatement. I hate that I never got to see him play in person before we moved to Florida a couple of years ago. At any rate, best of luck to him. 

On 10/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, jarhead24219 said:

He will be a great fit for TOLEDO,most of their backs are shorter than 6", he has good hands and great size , i see it as a win win for him and the school.My son loves it there, but he will  grad. in DEC. already has a job offer with AMAZON, so they make you earn that degree

Congrats to your boy!

13 hours ago, Weatherman said:

IMO he is too talented as a running back to be stuck as a DB.

One or two of the present RBs will graduate/transfer to a bigger school, that takes them down to 4, two of which are redshirt freshmen, all under 6 ft but with speed. He will get his chance at RB, but right now its DB