Gov. Northam's personal acquaintance with Covid

RichlandsAlum

I hope and pray that he and his wife have minimal complications and a full recovery.  But beyond the obvious personal health ramifications, I have to think this puts Governor Northam in a difficult position.  

The most immediate questions will be whether or not he was personally diligent in following his own directives.  That might be an impossible situation to manage in terms of optics any way you look at it.  But if he can manage to provide a convincing answer that he did, in fact, follow all of the protocols then that leads to much more uncomfortable questions about their actual effectiveness and outcomes.

Honestly not looking to pile on the guy, but my gut feeling is that this will lead to a significant swing in terms of policy directives.   And ultimately the way Governor Northam personally feels (in a very literal sense) will now have unprecedented potential impact upon the daily activities of 8.5 million people.

Anybody else have a sense of how this will play out?

Science clearly shows that the so called pre cautions have absolutely no effect on the spread of the virus. The ONLY things that are in any way effective are washing your hands with soap and isolation. The thing is that you can wash your hands and kill the virus. Then if any of the dead virus parts stay on your hands and somehow make their way into your system you can test positive even though it is dead.