22 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Donald Trump (Republican)
    • Joe Biden (Democrat)
    • Jo Jorgensen (Libertarian)
    • Howie Hawkins (Green)
    • Kanye West (Independent)

18 hours ago, RichlandsAlum said:

Nobody wins.  Somebody will be elected.  But nobody wins.

I would have to disagree. since this board is based on southwest sports the people of Southwest Virginia and West Virginia benefited from Trump getting "elected" so really someone won

7 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

There’s a bunch more federal money flowing into this area that was intentionally withheld from rural locales during the Obama error.  Of course, that’s not sexy enough to make the news.

Source?

On 10/8/2020 at 12:16 PM, Mountain Football said:

I hope you're wrong on this one.😂

Me too! This election is more about “what” than “who”. I don’t want to imagine “what” our country will look like four years from now if Biden/Harris win. They are not the good ole southern Democrat types many of our grandparents were. They are the leftist leaning candidates ever put forth. Their policies if enacted will fundamentally change the fabric of America and not for the better. Anyone voting simply for Biden because of their hatred of Trump is very shortsighted in my opinion. 

32 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Me too! This election is more about “what” than “who”. I don’t want to imagine “what” our country will look like four years from now if Biden/Harris win. They are not the good ole southern Democrat types many of our grandparents were. They are the leftist leaning candidates ever put forth. Their policies if enacted will fundamentally change the fabric of America and not for the better. Anyone voting simply for Biden because of their hatred of Trump is very shortsighted in my opinion. 

Has anyone had a taste of critical race theory training yet? It is on the agenda for a lot of woke companies. Trump stopped federal mandate in all branches or stated they do no have to continue, so our company has backed off. We had had one speaker already-if this ever makes It into our schools-time for home school

4 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Yeah man, noted far left person Joe Biden lololol. You watch too many political ads.

37 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Yeah man, noted far left person Joe Biden lololol. You watch too many political ads.

It’s not that Biden is “far left”.  In fact, his record is centrist and contains a bunch of skeletons that would drive Democrats loony, if they could be bothered to care.  It’s that Biden is feeble and entering senility, and that people who do hold the fringe left viewpoints will control him like a puppet.

On 10/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, UVAObserver said:

It’s not that Biden is “far left”.  In fact, his record is centrist and contains a bunch of skeletons that would drive Democrats loony, if they could be bothered to care.  It’s that Biden is feeble and entering senility, and that people who do hold the fringe left viewpoints will control him like a puppet.

It blows my mind how anyone can believe that his acumen is on a level that's acceptable of being the head of this country for the next 4 years. No one is voting FOR Joe Biden, they're voting for the Democratic Party. That's fine, just admit it and don't act like anything Biden says is what he actually believes or is capable of doing. 

Want to know how I know what im saying is accurate? Look at how defensive he gets when hes challenged and has to think of a response quickly, he attacks and comes across as arrogant, which ive honestly believed he was. Now its obvious that those instances of him lashing out are early signs of Alzheimers or dementia. If the DP wanted Kamala as their candidate then they should have ran her, Theres no way Biden makes it through a full term, just look at how much hes slipped in the past few years

On 10/11/2020 at 12:53 PM, BigWinners said:

His running mate is far left and those who will “guiding" him definitely have a far left agenda planned. I don’t watch much TV especially news. I prefer to read information. 

On 10/13/2020 at 7:31 AM, redtiger said:

No one is voting FOR Joe Biden, they're voting for the Democratic Party. 

I think it's safe to say that very few people in that camp are voting FOR anything.  A lot of people are voting against Trump, due mostly to his personal shortcomings as a human being and the behavior associated with that -- even if they identify with/benefit from his policy and political stances.  Ordinarily that doesn't tip the scale in an election.  But this is an extraordinary failure of the overall system.

We are about to get what we deserve.....