Would have been the last week.

BoBob

WV begins playoffs next Friday, and as of now in AAA, 10 of the top 20 teams in the final poll will be shutdown due to Covid, including 4 of the top 8 teams.  If they play the playoffs without those teams, 1) it will be a shame for those kids that made it and don't get to play, and 2) Princeton will make it further into the playoffs than ever before...

8 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Yep.  About the only good thing that will come of this I am afraid...

ill be damned!!! pfizer says today their vaccine is 90% effective and will be ready by end of november!! Ole biden did it!!! "insert sarcasm" funny how it comes out a week late ahahaha

Honestly I am very worried about the possibility of even having a season at this point. It is going to be very hard to tell the difference between COVID and the flu. I do not think schools will be up and running by February. I really hope basketball works out so we have a chance at this. There are too many good athletes in the area who are getting absolutely rob of the opportunity to play ball and if you take that away from them I fear that you will see graduation rates drop as well. This whole situation has sucked hopefully we get over it sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

Honestly I am very worried about the possibility of even having a season at this point. It is going to be very hard to tell the difference between COVID and the flu. I do not think schools will be up and running by February. I really hope basketball works out so we have a chance at this. There are too many good athletes in the area who are getting absolutely rob of the opportunity to play ball and if you take that away from them I fear that you will see graduation rates drop as well. This whole situation has sucked hopefully we get over it sooner rather than later. 

Richmond City and Arlington County have cancelled sports through at least the winter.

3 hours ago, Jags52 said:

Kids are getting ROBBED is absolutely correct!!!!