Give me your opinion on rowdiness.

BoBob

3 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

In all the times I have been to TS, and its been a lot, I cant think of ever seeing cows in sight of the field was why I said it.  At the Cove, now one year we had to practice around scooped up cow patties that wasnt from a bingo, but due to a fence issue with the neighbors.  Even had some break into practice a time or two.

It may have been the middle school, all I remember was the end of the field was open and down a ways a few cows were grazing. Maybe I'm confusing it with somewhere else or something but I vividly remember it somewhere and was pretty sure it was TS. Was only time I was ever down there. 

On 11/25/2020 at 3:51 PM, BigWinners said:

It may have been the middle school, all I remember was the end of the field was open and down a ways a few cows were grazing. Maybe I'm confusing it with somewhere else or something but I vividly remember it somewhere and was pretty sure it was TS. Was only time I was ever down there. 

No football field at Nicklesville Elementary or Dungannon Intermediate.  RC and PV used to play each other and it wouldn't surprise me if RC is who you are thinking of.

6 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

No football field at Nicklesville Elementary or Dungannon Intermediate.  RC and PV used to play each other and it wouldn't surprise me if RC is who you are thinking of.

Maybe you're right. I really thought it was TS, I don't remember playing RC, but I've ruined my memory lolol