What???

redtiger

On 12/4/2020 at 6:19 AM, Bluefield researcher said:

Blocked a punt for TD, Got onside kick, completed a pass, kicked a FG

Block six, onside recovery, two PI calls and a 35 yard FG for the win...

Auburn tried to run the time off the clock but left 35 seconds on the clock....their players thought the game was over, up 9 points.  When the kicked got blocked you could see the air go out of the players and the coached just looked stunned after that.  Just a full blown choke job by both the Auburn players and coaches...

3rd Moral imo is....Don't hire a coach who is a dumba** and if you do, get rid of him quickly.  There really just isn't any way to spin it.  The coach is either very dumb compared to the majority of his High School Coaching Peers, or he simply through the game.  I think it's choice one.   A guy who just isn't very sharp or the moment was so big for him he couldn't put a thought together.  

8 hours ago, vtdavis4321 said:

3rd Moral imo is....Don't hire a coach who is a dumba** and if you do, get rid of him quickly.  There really just isn't any way to spin it.  The coach is either very dumb compared to the majority of his High School Coaching Peers, or he simply through the game.  I think it's choice one.   A guy who just isn't very sharp or the moment was so big for him he couldn't put a thought together.  

Its so dumb I can't believe that its legit. 

On 12/5/2020 at 1:29 PM, vtdavis4321 said:

For God's sake, I've had this exact same thought watching Mike London UVa teams more times than I can count.   Almost positive I got a form of PTSD from it.