Draft Kings/FanDuel bets

-oo-

Seeing if there is any interest from anyone.

During the football season I'm up $250 as of right now. Missed out on a parlay because I still haven't learned to NOT bet against Tom Brady.

Anyways, the NFL bet has to be Packers -3.5 and Chiefs -2.5 (if Mahomes plays) right? Maybe even hit that over 53 in chiefs/bills.

Thoughts?

It's so difficult to win the Super Bowl in back to back years. 2003-2004 was the last time I believe.

Which says to me Mahomes has to lose at some point. I don't think I have the guts to bet against him. 

Wouldn't mind seeing a Bills/Tom Brady reunion in a few weeks.

8 hours ago, -oo- said:

Lots of "no brainer" bets on Draft Kings since it just became live in VA. I made $100 yesterday on over 0.5 TD's in the AFC/NFC Championship games.

Did you take the boosted odds on Davate Adams? I took him to score and then to score in second half, did pretty well. They also had Kelce and Diggs to both score at +400 but Diggs never found end zone.

Also Brady pass attempts were at 39.5 (IIRC, might have been 38.5), I thought that was easy but damn under barely hit.

16 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Also do you hate the app as much as I do? It's not easy to use at all and some stuff hard to find.

I don't mind it. I think I've just gotten use to it. Fan Duel confuses me but I've heard it's better. Especially because of the same game parlay. 

They had 2 no brainers on there last night. I've made $150 in 2 days. It's been nice.

2 hours ago, -oo- said:

I don't mind it. I think I've just gotten use to it. Fan Duel confuses me but I've heard it's better. Especially because of the same game parlay. 

They had 2 no brainers on there last night. I've made $150 in 2 days. It's been nice.

FanDuel is one I'm using. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 6 months later...

22 minutes ago, -oo- said:

There is a “no brainer” bet for Thursday’s Tampa Bay/Dallas game on Draft Kings. +74 points for TB. Max bet $25. 

I took advantage of that one for sure. Although I have seen where some people were only allowed to bet $10 and then someone like my buddy was able to bet $50 for some reason. 

16 hours ago, BHS03 said:

I took advantage of that one for sure. Although I have seen where some people were only allowed to bet $10 and then someone like my buddy was able to bet $50 for some reason. 

Caesar's had a good promotion: maximum $50 bet that Tampa Bay scores at least 1 point.  That's pretty much free money.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:16 AM, UVAObserver said:

Caesar's had a good promotion: maximum $50 bet that Tampa Bay scores at least 1 point.  That's pretty much free money.

I've never used that one. How is it compared to DK and FD? I feel like DK is the most user friendly, which is why I use it more than anything else.