winter sports concerns

Jags52

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

How can I watch Graham/GC? @Real Sasquatch

nfhs network.  if you don't already have an account, you can get a one month pass for $10.99.  Football games will be streamed on NFHS also for most of the SWVA schools.  Would be worth it to purchase a pass for a couple months and get to watch a lot of football.  You can watch live or archived games.  

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Graham played a weak schedule and that usually shows up at playoff time. SWD was pretty much awful this year.  

If they played GC in December, they may win. But GC has gotten better every week and they've dealt with the gauntlet of Abingdon twice and Union twice. Plus RV, a team that might finish 2nd or 3rd in SWD twice. 

I don’t know how far this mount Rodger health department covers but if you are in that area don’t get your hopes up the absolute hate sports for some reason I don’t see them opening up the stands

1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

I don’t know how far this mount Rodger health department covers 

Mount Rogers - Bland, Carroll, Grayson, Smyth, Washington, and Wythe counties, and the cities of Bristol and Galax

Lenowisco - Lee, Scoot, Wise, Norton

Cumberland - Dickenson, Buchanan, Tazewell, Russell

5 minutes ago, redtiger said:

Mount Rogers - Bland, Carroll, Grayson, Smyth, Washington, and Wythe counties, and the cities of Bristol and Galax

If you team is in one of these counties enjoy watching on you laptop because if it was up to them we would not have sports and everyone will will be in a bubble for the next 3 to 5 years

18 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

If you team is in one of these counties enjoy watching on you laptop because if it was up to them we would not have sports and everyone will will be in a bubble for the next 3 to 5 years

What they did to Abingdon's Basketball team was insanely ridiculous