Fan Attendance

footballfanatic

9 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

BHC said 2 tickets per player in VA is the rule. Didn’t mention coaches or anything. 

Is that for your away games as well?

At very least they should allow senior parents to away games.  That cant be but a handful. 

Did Northam extend the mandates that were running out on 1/31?  A lot of what was to take place on attendance was based on those mandates.  I know a lot of band and cheerleading parents are very interested to see if anything changed because as it was setup they had to be counted against the spectator number allowed.

Understand the safety factor and sad not to see games live, but keeping the parents of the players from attending is totally insane.  Unless I am just a crazy old man, I believe football is still played outside, and if I recall correctly the science points to being out in fresh air as a positive.  I think the player's family members could set in groups and maintain spacing efficiently enough to match what science dictates.  This pandemic is for real, but our politicians need to let science do the talking, not their unimaginable control syndrome.  We have no common sense in VA's government for sure.

11 hours ago, Jags52 said:

2 tickets per player none for coaches which once again is complete BS

Total ridiculousness! Outdoor stadiums are far larger and obviously open air in contrast to gymnasiums. Our Governor is an idiot! He’s stolen enough from our kids the past year. Common sense has left the house so to speak. I mean what’s the capacity of Mitchell Stadium? 10.000??? There are going to be maybe 100 people allowed in? I mean at least give coaches a pair of tickets too. It’s not like it’s going to be a gazillion more people.  I’ll be tuning in my radio. Thank goodness for that at least. Sorry for the rant! 

18 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Found out today.  250 spectators allowed.  Most tickets will be taken up by band, cheerleaders and 2 tickets per athlete.  Not sure how others will be sold .

After February possibly 30 percent is the word floating around.

that would be nice! 250 would allow the most bands and cheerleaders to be there in full if they are counted as spectators and still have enough tickets for the home team parents