WandaVision

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

I'm loving it.  Some don't but it's pulled me in big time.

I don't see who couldn't love this. I know my brother thought the first episode was boring... but it set up the Hex. 

7 hours ago, BigWinners said:

This week's episode was BONKERS. Game changing.

And to think there’s still four left haha. and then we get a one week break before Falcon & the Winter Soldier starts. We’re getting 4 movies and like 7 D+ series this year alone. It’s a great time to be an MCU fan. 

58 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

And to think there’s still four left haha. and then we get a one week break before Falcon & the Winter Soldier starts. We’re getting 4 movies and like 7 D+ series this year alone. It’s a great time to be an MCU fan. 

It's wild. Since they basically missed out on 2020 they're going overboard in 2021.

Seems like just us on here watched so not worried bout spoilers, so do you think the reveal at end of episode means what it could? Are we gonna see other people like him pop up or did she somehow pull him alone into their universe? I'm so insanely pumped for next week.

8 hours ago, BigWinners said:

It's wild. Since they basically missed out on 2020 they're going overboard in 2021.

Seems like just us on here watched so not worried bout spoilers, so do you think the reveal at end of episode means what it could? Are we gonna see other people like him pop up or did she somehow pull him alone into their universe? I'm so insanely pumped for next week.

I think he is actually a certain devil in disguise. Trying to trick her by use her brother — but not the one we are used to. 

To me this week showed us who one of the main villains is but I'd wager there's more than one. 

I also don't think PM is Mephisto. Just doesn't fit to me, I'm a big comics guy and there's no real relationship w him and Wandas family/upbringing.

I think the High Evolutionary could be involved sdomehow (purely a hope based on comic stuff) and I also believe we might be seeing a new hero very soon.

I still think PM is Mephisto. They’re clearly doing an adaptation of House of M and he is the villain. Some things he asked and others he said, like the demon spawn line, make me think it is him using PM as a disguise to get close to Wanda. Also excited that this show is giving us Photon, too lol. 

7 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

I still think PM is Mephisto. They’re clearly doing an adaptation of House of M and he is the villain. Some things he asked and others he said, like the demon spawn line, make me think it is him using PM as a disguise to get close to Wanda. Also excited that this show is giving us Photon, too lol. 

But House of M didn't feature Mephisto. In HoM, the villain was just Wanda and her mental illness. I think that's probably what they're gonna do, but someone got her to this state. Maybe Mephisto, that would introduce Strange and bring in more magic. Mephisto may have started this but Wanda is losing it on her own. Comics wise her mental breakdowns caused Avenger Disassembled too. And her son Billy is an insanely powerful magic user in the comics as well. They showed the twins getting their powers in this EP, Tommy is a speedster and Billy is a magic user.

I dunno if she's gonna be Photon or Spectrum (Monica's had tons of names including Cap Marvel) but she's def getting powers soon.

6 hours ago, BigWinners said:

But House of M didn't feature Mephisto. In HoM, the villain was just Wanda and her mental illness. I think that's probably what they're gonna do, but someone got her to this state. Maybe Mephisto, that would introduce Strange and bring in more magic. Mephisto may have started this but Wanda is losing it on her own. Comics wise her mental breakdowns caused Avenger Disassembled too. And her son Billy is an insanely powerful magic user in the comics as well. They showed the twins getting their powers in this EP, Tommy is a speedster and Billy is a magic user.

I dunno if she's gonna be Photon or Spectrum (Monica's had tons of names including Cap Marvel) but she's def getting powers soon.

Her kids were brought into reality by Mephisto in the comics. They are made with part of his soul. There’s almost no way he isn’t a part of this somehow. 

25 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Her kids were brought into reality by Mephisto in the comics. They are made with part of his soul. There’s almost no way he isn’t a part of this somehow. 

But see it gets complicated because the twins are still Marvel characters but they weren't born to Wanda. She conjured them originally using some form of Hell power or channeled Mephistos essence but he came to collect and took their souls. But later on, they were remade into her twins, Billy Kaplan and I forget Tommys name. 

So you're probably right Mephisto could be involved, but I dunno I'm just not sure they'd introduce such a major villain in a show and not a big MCU movie. We may get hints about it but not see him until Dr Strange movie. I'm also not sold Disney wants to introduce the literal devil, not exactly family friendly, he's not the Christian Satan or whatever he's just the ruler of Hell. 

In Disassembled which led to House of M, the twins had already came back and had no Mephisto link. So they could be mixing all sorts of stuff together. The High Evolutionary was a huge part of Wandas history but they kinda replaced him w Strucker. I'm hoping all this magic stuff eventually leads us to Doctor Doom. He has also played a large role in Wandas long and convoluted history. 

40 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

But see it gets complicated because the twins are still Marvel characters but they weren't born to Wanda. She conjured them originally using some form of Hell power or channeled Mephistos essence but he came to collect and took their souls. But later on, they were remade into her twins, Billy Kaplan and I forget Tommys name. 

So you're probably right Mephisto could be involved, but I dunno I'm just not sure they'd introduce such a major villain in a show and not a big MCU movie. We may get hints about it but not see him until Dr Strange movie. I'm also not sold Disney wants to introduce the literal devil, not exactly family friendly, he's not the Christian Satan or whatever he's just the ruler of Hell. 

In Disassembled which led to House of M, the twins had already came back and had no Mephisto link. So they could be mixing all sorts of stuff together. The High Evolutionary was a huge part of Wandas history but they kinda replaced him w Strucker. I'm hoping all this magic stuff eventually leads us to Doctor Doom. He has also played a large role in Wandas long and convoluted history. 

But they’ve also said that this series will impact the next 20 movies. It’s that big for them. It directly sets up Dr. Strange and will also have major implications to Spider-Man 3. 

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

But they’ve also said that this series will impact the next 20 movies. It’s that big for them. It directly sets up Dr. Strange and will also have major implications to Spider-Man 3. 

Then we are def gonna see some mutant stuff. To have such a long reaching effect, it has to be something gigantic and really only bringing in the mutants can do that.

I know Wanda is in Multiverse of Madness, I wonder if she cracks and creates all sorts of different realities and Strange has to try to fix it.

9 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Then we are def gonna see some mutant stuff. To have such a long reaching effect, it has to be something gigantic and really only bringing in the mutants can do that.

I know Wanda is in Multiverse of Madness, I wonder if she cracks and creates all sorts of different realities and Strange has to try to fix it.

Probably. It’s supposedly how in Spider-Man we are gonna see Toby McGuire and Andrew Garfield show back up and help our version fight. This could get very wild. 

14 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Probably. It’s supposedly how in Spider-Man we are gonna see Toby McGuire and Andrew Garfield show back up and help our version fight. This could get very wild. 

Go watch the newest trailer for next week. Quick glimpse of someone in a helmet pulling someone thru the air. It's hard to tell but I'll let you watch first and see if we think it's same .person.

3 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Go watch the newest trailer for next week. Quick glimpse of someone in a helmet pulling someone thru the air. It's hard to tell but I'll let you watch first and see if we think it's same .person.

Are you talking about the shot inside the vehicle we've seen in several trailers? That's Monica going back into the Hex. She's meeting "the engineer" (Reed Richards FTW) to get it. That's my guess.

17 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Are you talking about the shot inside the vehicle we've seen in several trailers? That's Monica going back into the Hex. She's meeting "the engineer" (Reed Richards FTW) to get it. That's my guess.

No it's outdoors. They show Wandas eyes getting red and then seemingly remembering something and it's a brief glimpse of someone in a helmet seemingly pulling someone else close to them. Lemme find it

removed the vid forget those assholes, purposeful deception.

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

No it's outdoors. They show Wandas eyes getting red and then seemingly remembering something and it's a brief glimpse of someone in a helmet seemingly pulling someone else close to them. Lemme find it.

That’s not real. That’s a “concept trailer.” Says so in the description. 

On 2/13/2021 at 7:10 AM, Ryan4VT said:

NAILED. IT. 

On 2/19/2021 at 3:40 AM, Ryan4VT said:

NAILED. IT. 

The Monica part? Still no inclusion of anyone outside of Agatha as a true villain despite her never being much of a villain in the books. She s often worked with Wanda in recent years.

It seems like we are gonna get some form of sorcery but I'm not sure if those doors are doors to diff multiverses or maybe different realms, Hel, Purgatory, Heven, Mephistos realm, Dark Dimension, etc..

On 2/21/2021 at 7:19 PM, BigWinners said:

The Monica part? Still no inclusion of anyone outside of Agatha as a true villain despite her never being much of a villain in the books. She s often worked with Wanda in recent years.

It seems like we are gonna get some form of sorcery but I'm not sure if those doors are doors to diff multiverses or maybe different realms, Hel, Purgatory, Heven, Mephistos realm, Dark Dimension, etc..

House of M confirmed! And they finally called her what she is: Scarlet Witch. Finally the Fox deal is off and we can call her what she is... and introduce Mutants.