UBears vs ER Eagles

trublue

Unions physicality really seemed to take ER by surprise. I wouldn’t say they were soft, but you could tell they weren’t used to being hit in the chest. Nickel got shut down about as well as you could expect to shut him down, but you could still see his talent. Take him off of that team and I’m not sure they win their district.

3 hours ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Unions physicality really seemed to take ER by surprise. I wouldn’t say they were soft, but you could tell they weren’t used to being hit in the chest. Nickel got shut down about as well as you could expect to shut him down, but you could still see his talent. Take him off of that team and I’m not sure they win their district.

His shot was very smooth and with his height and athleticism he could get it off from anyhwhere. Union did a great job of not allowing him to get any easy looks to get hot and go on a spree. Holding Cormany and Nickel to a combined 42 points is a huge accomplishment.