Week 2 scoreboard.

Real Sasquatch

We don't have that weapon with D1 track speed but big up front.  PM looks down for them to my eyes.  This is also their first game and the field is a muddy mess too.  From what I've seen, Narrows should roll through the district.  I think Narrows will do as they usually have done here lately and go until they meet someone who can out athlete them as GW and Galax have done. 

Just now, SW_VA_boy said:

You could tell when he tore his knee up at GIles last year on the TD run, the D took big loss with out him in the middle.

Thought it was on kickoff....talked to his dad after the game and he knew it was bad...just a terrible injury....glad to see him back playing

11 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

We don't have that weapon with D1 track speed but big up front.  PM looks down for them to my eyes.  This is also their first game and the field is a muddy mess too.  From what I've seen, Narrows should roll through the district.  I think Narrows will do as they usually have done here lately and go until they meet someone who can out athlete them as GW and Galax have done. 

well, GW lost their starting QB before the season. Ruptured Pec in non throwing arm lifting in December. From what I hear his twin brother is now playing QB and hes always be the RB/Slot so no experience at QB.
So maybe a down year at GW

1 minute ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Thought it was on kickoff....talked to his dad after the game and he knew it was bad...just a terrible injury....glad to see him back playing

Very well could've been.  If so, it was the kickoff after his TD run. Then again, it's been a year and a half and that's a lot of potential memory loss.

1 minute ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

It appears now since they smoked Parry McCluer that Giles will be their only true challenge left.

I'm not discounting James RIver.  Game will be in Narrows the week before Giles.  Picked them up to replace Craig Co. when they couldn't field a team.

1 hour ago, SW_VA_boy said:

I'm not discounting James RIver.  Game will be in Narrows the week before Giles.  Picked them up to replace Craig Co. when they couldn't field a team.

Oh, I didn't know the scheduled changed. Playing James River is a better challenge for them anyway.

Here's the sched. as I have it ....

FRIDAY, MARCH 5,  7:00

Rural Retreat @ Patrick Henry
Northwood @ Chilhowie 

Abingdon @ Central 
John S. Battle @ Ridgeview - PPD!

Carroll Co. VS. Giles AT Blacksburg HS
Radford @ James River
Alleghany @ Floyd Co.
 *Northside @ Glenvar - PPD!

Pulaski Co. @ Christiansburg 
Blacksburg @ Cave Spring