2021 Schedules

1inStripes

Looks like we have one schedule leak that includes a SWVA team. 

David Crockett has posted their schedule which includes a game at home with Richlands on 10/29 this coming year. Crockett will also make trips to Letcher Central (no one warned them I guess) and Pisgah, NC. 

3 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

David Crockett has posted their schedule which includes a game at home with Richlands on 10/29 this coming year. Crockett will also make trips to Letcher Central (no one warned them I guess) and Pisgah, NC. 

Richlands will also play Ridgeview from what I understand. Dropping Radford and I think Abingdon.

6 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

I already have Graham's Fall schedule. It is on the website. Why is it considered a leak?

13 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

I hope Crockett is taking Unions spot with Letcher sorry Crockett your gonna regret picking them up along with the Kentucky officiating

2 hours ago, goose111874 said:

I hope Crockett is taking Unions spot with Letcher sorry Crockett your gonna regret picking them up along with the Kentucky officiating

From what I understand Union is dropping Letcher and staying in state with their new schedule.  

1 hour ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Yes the state of officiating is not good but to think that VA officials are somehow not as bad as the others is living in denial. Did you watch the comedy of errors that was the officiating at the Graham - Richlands game?

When we are referring to KY refs being bad, we aren't simply talking about poor abilities. We are referring to blatant, in your face cheating. The very definition of home cooking.

When a KY player walks up to the ref, points at the VA player, and says "he held me" AFTER the play is over and the official throws a flag, I'm not sure what else you could call it. And yes, I witnessed that with my own eyes.

2 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Virginia fans calling Kentucky refs bad is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Whatever you say. I guess any team that's ventured over to KY and saw with their own eyes some of the shenanigans that go on over there are lying. 

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Whatever you say. I guess any team that's ventured over to KY and saw with their own eyes some of the shenanigans that go on over there are lying. 

WV is bad, too. They single handedly made damn sure Bluefield got into the playoffs by beating Richlands in I believe 00 or 01. It’s the entire reason Richlands and Bluefield quit playing. 

4 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Virginia fans calling Kentucky refs bad is like the pot calling the kettle black.

The irony here is rich.  I can go for hours just on the shit I've seen in Peterstown and Lindside.  You trying to ride that donkey of an argument like a thoroughbred.  Seabuiscut, it is not.

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

WV is bad, too. They single handedly made damn sure Bluefield got into the playoffs by beating Richlands in I believe 00 or 01. It’s the entire reason Richlands and Bluefield quit playing. 

I don't have much experience with WV and it's officials but I've heard from several sources that if it's WV v. VA, expect a long day. 

5 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

When we are referring to KY refs being bad, we aren't simply talking about poor abilities. We are referring to blatant, in your face cheating. The very definition of home cooking.

When a KY player walks up to the ref, points at the VA player, and says "he held me" AFTER the play is over and the official throws a flag, I'm not sure what else you could call it. And yes, I witnessed that with my own eyes.

Union has been to Letcher 3 times I think it wouldn't surprise me if we've had 750 penalty yards and who knows how many TDS called back, I remember one drive we scored 4 TDS on.

14 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Like what you get in Monroe Co., WV...

15 hours ago, THS6805 said:

I think tazewell made series with riverheads. One we seen Saturday.  Then riverheads travels to tazewell then tazewell back to riverheads. 

That’s correct, a 3-game contract.  There was some respect earned by both sides on Saturday, and I for one am happy to see it continue.  

48 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

That’s correct, a 3-game contract.  There was some respect earned by both sides on Saturday, and I for one am happy to see it continue.  

Thrilled about that as was so disappointed about not being able to go last week.  Enjoy going to the away games as much if not more than home ones.

• 2 months later...