GALAX @ CARROLL COUNTY

MT FAN 91

Carroll has a very good head coach for the first time in two decades.  They will be fine long term.  They just need more time in the weight room.

In my opinion, this Galax team is on par with the 2016 team.  Talent all over the field with some knuckleheads that lack discipline.  We will see how the new coaching staff handles that situation going forward.  It didn't look very promising Friday night even in a blowout.  Again, just my opinion!

On 3/22/2021 at 9:59 PM, Red Rabbit said:

What is up with the Tide ?     Are they for real or what ?   Was GW that good or  CC that bad ? 

gw has picked it up. they have a lot of young talent and a sophomore qb who is athletic and plays tough D. Bad thing for the region is his twin brother is the better of the two but is out with a torn pec

10 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Either Narrows or Galax.

I would add GW to the mix if the young kids continue to improve.  They are very good but very young.  Only issue there, the truncated season may not give them the time needed to improve enough.

5 minutes ago, sixcat said:

I would add GW to the mix if the young kids continue to improve.  They are very good but very young.  Only issue there, the truncated season may not give them the time needed to improve enough.

That’s kinda why I shied away from them.  Certainly gearing themselves up for a run in Fall 2021 and beyond.