Graham vs Tazewell

Gridiron60

23 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

these are the only trophies taz will ever have a chance to win!!

Really?

15 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I don’t think you’re giving Tazewell enough credit. I’m GMen through and through but I realize Tazewell is a real threat not only to Graham but other teams come playoff time. They’ve got size, speed, and well, age, obviously. I’ll be shocked if it’s a large margin by either team. My guess is others know that Tazewell legit but want to rib Dawg fans a little. If Dawgs win, I’ll be first to congratulate them. 

Let's be honest. This is the first year in quite some time any game with Tazewell has been this relevant. Im like Ryan, I am tickled Tazewell has made it this far and all 3 schools are competitive. Had Harris not been injured last year they would have been a threat then and would have definitely helped them going into this short season. With that said, I'm pulling for Graham and I love the "ribbing". Whether its the parade or the trophy dont take it personal guys cause I fully expect it in return. If Graham loses Saturday after the "want some come get some" chant im ready for the heat yall are gonna throw at me.🤣

1 minute ago, Mountain Football said:

Really?

Let's be honest. This is the first year in quite some time any game with Tazewell has been this relevant. Im like Ryan, I am tickled Tazewell has made it this far and all 3 schools are competitive. Had Harris not been injured last year they would have been a threat then and would have definitely helped them going into this short season. With that said, I'm pulling for Graham and I love the "ribbing". Whether its the parade or the trophy dont take it personal guys cause I fully expect it in return. If Graham loses Saturday after the "want some come get some" chant im ready for the heat yall are gonna throw at me.🤣

yes graham by 21 if not more book it

1 hour ago, footballfanatic said:

these are the only trophies taz will ever have a chance to win!!

I am a Richlands fan but even I think this is funny coming from a graham fan. Graham won a state championship in 2018 with a Tazewell kid playing quarterback, Bluefield kids ag running back and wide receiver & an all state linebacker that came from Princeton. Play with your own kids and see if tazewell would be little brother every year then 😂😂

53 minutes ago, Hokies1977 said:

I am a Richlands fan but even I think this is funny coming from a graham fan. Graham won a state championship in 2018 with a Tazewell kid playing quarterback, Bluefield kids ag running back and wide receiver & an all state linebacker that came from Princeton. Play with your own kids and see if tazewell would be little brother every year then 😂😂

I think he’s a Bluefield Beaver fan actually not a Graham person. Didn’t Cam switch in elementary school??? You can’t point fingers at just Graham. Richlands has had their fair share of transfers. Kids go where they feel they have the most opportunities and who can fault any kid for that. Some schools hold back an entire class of 8th graders, that’s their prerogative also.  

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

This thread has certainly taken a left turn 😂😂😂😂 ! I think we’ve covered it all, parades, trophies, transfers....if someone could tell us if the moon is really made of cheese, that’d be great! 

Obviously not. If so, the great perfectionist Stanley Kubrick would have never omitted such a crucial detail when he directed the fake moon landing.

4 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Great news, some of you are up for grabs for this Trophy.   I think I could be in the running sometimes, but there are several posts on this thread that would qualify.  Kudos!!

trophy.PNG.27eb2d435c13a710277315a48ad9b3c8.PNG

I’m out of reactions but that’s great! 

54 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I think he’s a Bluefield Beaver fan actually not a Graham person. Didn’t Cam switch in elementary school??? You can’t point fingers at just Graham. Richlands has had their fair share of transfers. Kids go where they feel they have the most opportunities and who can fault any kid for that. Some schools hold back an entire class of 8th graders, that’s their prerogative also.  

richlands had a crap of transfer kids, hello pot

32 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

This thread has certainly taken a left turn 😂😂😂😂 ! I think we’ve covered it all, parades, trophies, transfers....if someone could tell us if the moon is really made of cheese, that’d be great! 

Spare ribs, dude.  We all watched that Harry Caray special!

30 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

I'm over here trying to figure out how a Richlands guy is talking trash about Graham winning state with transfers....all I can come up with is.....yes we did win with transfers. What did they do with theirs????

That man had a family!

33 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Great news, some of you are up for grabs for this Trophy.   I think I could be in the running sometimes, but there are several posts on this thread that would qualify.  Kudos!!

trophy.PNG.27eb2d435c13a710277315a48ad9b3c8.PNG

I would like to thank the academy for this enormous honor, my family and every little kid out there who thinks he doesn't possess the skills to become the best internet flame throwing troll in the world. Listen to me little buddy, if I can do it, anyone can! Reach for the stars

3 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I would like to thank the academy for this enormous honor, my family and every little kid out there who thinks he doesn't possess the skills to become the best internet flame throwing troll in the world. Listen to me little buddy, if I can do it, anyone can! Reach for the stars

Standing ovation!!

12 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I'm out of reactions for the day but this is hilarious. Priceless.

30 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/standing-tODygE8KCqBzy

🙌🏻👏🏻🙌🏻👏🏻🙌🏻👏🏻

Out of reactions too 😂 

9 hours ago, footballfanatic said:

how many 5th year seniors does Taz  have playing? 5 or more is my guess

So? How many does Graham have?

How many transfers does Graham have? 

The baseline is home grown non-holdbacks. Anything else can be viewed as an unfair advantage or manipulating the system.

1 hour ago, redtiger said:

So? How many does Graham have?

How many transfers does Graham have? 

The baseline is home grown non-holdbacks. Anything else can be viewed as an unfair advantage or manipulating the system.

graham doesnt have any 5th year seniors that i can think of and transfers maybe the qb who was at taz but they couldnt come up with enough cash to keep him. all those boys have been playing together since pee wee

24 minutes ago, footballfanatic said:

graham doesnt have any 5th year seniors that i can think of and transfers maybe the qb who was at taz but they couldnt come up with enough cash to keep him. all those boys have been playing together since pee wee

Blevins is a multi transfer.  Came to us freshman year went to Bluefield then to Graham in same year

1 hour ago, footballfanatic said:

graham doesnt have any 5th year seniors... the qb who was at taz but they couldnt come up with enough cash to keep him. 

I could be mistaken but maybe he transferred because he was going to still be back up to Nunley his Senior year & wanted a chance to be starting QB somewhere and Graham gave him the best shot at that. It had nothing to do with $$$$. Geez, why even insinuate something like that? 

• GMan locked this topic