Tazewell Vs. Va High

bulldog05-CO2017

Central is the real deal and they are very well coached.  Tazewell is going to have their hands full and in danger of losing the game down there.  You don't beat Union 27-7 at their place and not be good.  I watched Central against Abingdon and what I saw in the loss was impressive.  They play great defense, run the ball well, and do not beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.  That game down there is going to be a close one.

Lebanon beat Virginia High 34 to 7, Tazewell beat Lebanon like 40 to 6. If Lebanon had over 400 offensive yards on you,  and consistently ran to the edge and gained yards all game with no Bearcat adjustments then i would hate to see what Tazewell does. I am sorry but Tazewell by as much as they want. 

If I were to put a score it would be Tazewell 50+ to 6.

The Bearcats do play until the end no matter the score and that should be commended. 

If I were to pick a possible score between Central and Tazewell and or Graham...I'd give Central the edge against both. Abingdon is the best team in our area, Central gave them all they wanted. I'd give Central a touchdown edge against both after watching all those teams play. 

5 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Just need to take care of business Friday night.  Cannot come out thinking about what might have been.

Agree with you. Tazewell has tendency to let the past bring them down. & in my opinion they have nothing that should make them let there heads hang. They held graham to less points then anyone has. They should be proud of themselves. 

4 hours ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

Agree with you. Tazewell has tendency to let the past bring them down. & in my opinion they have nothing that should make them let there heads hang. They held graham to less points then anyone has. They should be proud of themselves. 

Maybe in the past, but the talent level on Tazewells team is to great for VH to compete this year.  Tazewell could walk in and have a couple of screws loose and win the game.  No disrespect to the Bearcats who are young this year, but Tazewell has played and lost close (forget about the Riverheads score, that game was close) and Tazewells 2 losses are to the best 1A team in the state by a wide margin and if Riverheads were 2A with Graham, both of them in the top 4 teams in the state of Virginia.  Both were near misses for Tazewell.  The Dogs are talented enough to win Region D, even if that's a trip to Graham and Central and they are talented enough to win the state title in my opinion.   But....so is Graham.  If Draft gets ran out of the gym against the Red team Friday night, that's a good omen or at least should be a confidence booster for Tazewell and Graham.  I know it transitive theory or whatever, but Calpreps has a 90% plus accuracy with it and it does tell us a bunch.  

On 3/28/2021 at 6:11 PM, PCLR32 said:

Maybe in the past, but the talent level on Tazewells team is to great for VH to compete this year.  Tazewell could walk in and have a couple of screws loose and win the game.  No disrespect to the Bearcats who are young this year, but Tazewell has played and lost close (forget about the Riverheads score, that game was close) and Tazewells 2 losses are to the best 1A team in the state by a wide margin and if Riverheads were 2A with Graham, both of them in the top 4 teams in the state of Virginia.  Both were near misses for Tazewell.  The Dogs are talented enough to win Region D, even if that's a trip to Graham and Central and they are talented enough to win the state title in my opinion.   But....so is Graham.  If Draft gets ran out of the gym against the Red team Friday night, that's a good omen or at least should be a confidence booster for Tazewell and Graham.  I know it transitive theory or whatever, but Calpreps has a 90% plus accuracy with it and it does tell us a bunch.  

Tazewell has a good team ! It was an early season scrimage/ game imo and I am sure both Riverheads and Tazewell have improved going forward . After that game I had picked Tazewell to run the table in swva . If they stay healthy they should have a deep run in the playoffs . jmo

Tazewell has improved tremendously from week to week.  As I said before, they need to open up the offense a little more and get the playmakers involved more.  If they do that, they will be very dangerous come playoff time. I say this one is over by half and the starters are benched.  They need to be healthy heading into the playoffs.