week 6 (Spring) SCORES / updates

VHSLhelper

4 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

I was thinking the same thing today. It's like they're just throwing anything and everything against the wall each week to see what sticks.  Not much has. Wish they would pick something and stay with it.

Imo they would be a fine I-formation team. They've got a couple of good WRs, a few good backs, a few good TEs.  They don't have the kids for the T or Spread though

1 hour ago, jarhead24219 said:

Yep same kid every game for the last 3 years, I would run him until his go nads fell off

It figures.  Has to be the all time leader in penalty yards in the state.  That crap rubs off on the younger kids and then you have a big problem.

Final- Nottoway 28, Amelia 0.  Nottoway overtakes King William for the 1 seed in Region A as King William vs Poquoson was cancelled due to Covid issues with Poquoson.  For Region A, the playoff picture is set and the exact teams that were supposed to play tonight will meet again in the Region A playoffs.  The 1 seed is Nottoway who will host Amelia (4 seed), and the 2 seed is King William who will host Poquoson (3 seed).