week 6 (Spring) SCORES / updates

VHSLhelper

12 hours ago, Unchained said:

One of our K9 handlers at work says RC's JV is very good. I'd love to see that program get turned around.

Its a very talented bunched.  If they continue to work hard they will be very good.  Probably the best collection of talent we have seen since the late 90s with numbers to boot.

5 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

Its a very talented bunched.  If they continue to work hard they will be very good.  Probably the best collection of talent we have seen since the late 90s with numbers to boot.

The 90s teams were good i remember them giving Appalachia a couple of tough wins

11 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Inexperience showing at some positions. Should be better matchup for Graham next year IMO.

Graham will only have two days to prep. That could be an advantage for Union if they can capitalize on it. 

25 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Bears don’t seem as bad as some have said. May give Graham a run for their money. 

Not sure I've seen anyone inside the Mountain 7 say that Union was bad, all that talk has been coming from elsewhere.  They will show up to play.

Unions not bad, they're a good team. Lack identity on offense and make some mistakes due mostly to youth but make no mistake they are a good team, just not a top tier team. They're not one to be overlooked.

1 minute ago, redtiger said:

Unions not bad, they're a good team. Lack identity on offense and make some mistakes due mostly to youth but make no mistake they are a good team, just not a top tier team. They're not one to be overlooked.

IMO you'll be hard pressed to find a team that probably needed a spring season more than the Bears. This will be such a huge help as come fall we'll know a bit more about what needs fixing and who we are.

2 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Really I knew u guys had a lot of juniors but I thought there was a few more seniors mixed in

Bolling, Crabtree, Brickey and Eldridge play alot. No other seniors that have started consistently or that have played much. Mostly juniors and sophomores. 

Edit: missed one.... Dingus. So 5.

1 minute ago, Unchained said:

It gets beyond frustrating seeing personal foul after personal foul crippling this Union squad. This is NOT a new problem here.

Had to step out for a minute.  Let me guess late hit on D