week 6 (Spring) SCORES / updates

VHSLhelper

40 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Not sure I've seen anyone inside the Mountain 7 say that Union was bad, all that talk has been coming from elsewhere.  They will show up to play.

Maybe bad was the wrong word to use, I've just seen several posts about them not being as good as they were olin recent years. I'm sure youth is the factor in that and they're only going to get better. 

10 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

Bolling, Crabtree, Brickey and Eldridge play alot. No other seniors that have started consistently or that have played much. Mostly juniors and sophomores. 

Edit: missed one.... Dingus. So 5.

When I say Graham plays 4 seniors I probably should've said they have 4 seniors on the team period. All 4 do play. I may be wrong on this but I think for the most part Graham's starters are sophomores for the most part. 

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Maybe bad was the wrong word to use, I've just seen several posts about them not being as good as they were olin recent years. I'm sure youth is the factor in that and they're only going to get better. 

Youth is definitely an issue.  Not a lot of experience on the field even some of the juniors haven't played a whole lot.  But when you graduate around 20 kids a year for 2 or 3 years it's gonna happen eventually

30 minutes ago, redtiger said:

Unions not bad, they're a good team. Lack identity on offense and make some mistakes due mostly to youth but make no mistake they are a good team, just not a top tier team. They're not one to be overlooked.

I was thinking the same thing today. It's like they're just throwing anything and everything against the wall each week to see what sticks.  Not much has. Wish they would pick something and stay with it.

Yep another personal foul. This is absurd ya'll. FIX THIS TRAVIS!! That's six and there's zero excuse for it. Love these kids,but sportsmanship is everything. You are not only representing your team but this community,and both Eastside TDs have been set up by this.

2 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Yep another personal foul. This is absurd ya'll. FIX THIS TRAVIS!! That's six and there's zero excuse for it. Love these kids,but sportsmanship is everything. You are not only representing your team but this community,and both Eastside TDs have been set up by this.

Is it the same kid

Holston 22-0

5:32 2Q

Norris with a 78 yd TD reception from Brooks 

2 point conversion no good

Brooks was hemmed in looked like the 5 or so and somehow managed to throw a TD pass.  He does not get flustered.  Cool and collected.  Doesn't give up on the play.

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

Is it the same kid

It's hard to tell on this phone,and I'd never name a kid on here,but regardless this is on coach to get control of this. I'd say we've got 150 yards in penalties tonight:(

Just now, Unchained said:

It's hard to tell on this phone,and I'd never name a kid on here,but regardless this is on coach to get control of this. I'd say we've got 150 yards in penalties tonight:(

Damn are we playing Letcher Co.