Tazewell @ Central?

bulldog05-CO2017

I could see this game going either way. If Tazewell can keep their head right for 4 quarters they can win. If they unravel as they are capable of doing whether its penalties or thinking they have it in the bag against a good team and they really dont. Then Wise will be playing the winner of Graham/Union.

The same people who are proclaiming the region D champion is either Graham, or the Dawgs , they are the same experts who said Union would loose to Graham last year (1st game) and that Union basketball would loose to Radford and Never,  Never win state soooooin my best Rock voice “It doesn’t matter what you think”

6 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

The same people who are proclaiming the region D champion is either Graham, or the Dawgs , they are the same experts who said Union would loose to Graham last year (1st game) and that Union basketball would loose to Radford and Never,  Never win state soooooin my best Rock voice “It doesn’t matter what you think”

Keep thinking this way and see how that works out next week!  

32 minutes ago, FoxTrot said:

Keep thinking this way and see how that works out next week!  

Like I said before, Union is no contender, I was making a point. Graham , Central Ect Ect Ect  , are no world beaters. I sit here and hear about who should be in , who is better blah blah blah. Here is an ideal next time , just win baby and no worries, if the Dawgs would have beat Riverheads and Union would have beat Abington we wouldn’t be having this discussion.....oh I forgot they Don’t count......and if Donald Trump would have .......never mind

3 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

I'm not gonna say that Central will win, but they certainly can. The thing about this bunch is that they usually play to the level of their competition.  I think it will be close one way or the other.

I agree fully.  Central doesn’t have a bunch of flash, but Central flat out executes to near perfection and will not beat themselves.  Central’s probably the most rock steady team in the Region.  Tazewell has the athletes to cause disruption, but the execution has to be there.  There cannot be any large mental lapses for Tazewell to prevail.

It’s going to be close.  Anything greater than a 1-score margin would be a huge surprise.  I’m looking forward to being there and calling it!

Just now, UVAObserver said:

I agree fully.  Central doesn’t have a bunch of flash, but Central flat out executes to near perfection and will not beat themselves.  Central’s probably the most rock steady team in the Region.  Tazewell has the athletes to cause disruption, but the execution has to be there.  There cannot be any large mental lapses for Tazewell to prevail.

It’s going to be close.  Anything greater than a 1-score margin would be a huge surprise.  I’m looking forward to being there and calling it!

Agreed.

Central is just now starting to click. They have hit their stride at the right time. And this is by far the best defense they have had in school history. 

2 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

For one quarter we seen who Central was against Union, that was enough for me to know they are the best in D ....I hate Central but they are beasts 

Once they get a lead they get really conservative.  Some criticize that, but they trust their D. They only basically ran 3 different offensive plays in the second half from 2 formations. 

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I think the Dawgs will give them a fight and it will come down to one score or who makes the fewest mistakes. Both are capable of winning and both have very good teams this year. Good luck to both but I’ll be pulling for the Dawgs, obviously. 

One thing to consider is preparation time. If Tazewell is in quarantine,  that is bound to affect how prepared they are for Central's offense.  

9 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

One thing to consider is preparation time. If Tazewell is in quarantine,  that is bound to affect how prepared they are for Central's offense.  

Graham Is quarantined. Tazewell is fine. Graham will have a short weeK practice to prepare for Union barring any unforeseen circumstances. Not an ideal situation for Graham. Central/Tazewell going to be a heck of a game. I can’t wait to see it.