Tazewell @ Central?

bulldog05-CO2017

I'm going with the Dawgs in this battle.  I watched Central when playing Falcons, and there are  2 concerns for me with Central.  The Falcons are a  big physical team and with Central's QB playing both ways that night, he wore down.  Central's kicking game enabled the Falcons to start with good field position alot that night.  There was cramping on that cold night.  With warmer weather that could play a factor as well. I was impressed with Tazewell's defensive play against the Gmen.  The Harris' brothers are explosive and are game changers.  This game may very well be decided by the adjustments made at halftime as to who will be the winner.  

35 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Good luck to both teams but I’ll be watching NFHS cheering for Dawgs! Go get ‘em Harris & Company! 

Jordan has about 15 offensive touches on the season.  Get the ball to him 10 or more times a game and he will make a huge impact.  Hand it off, end around, slant pass, wildcat, something...anything.  I am now over my rant on this subject.  Been complaining for  couple weeks now 

On 4/8/2021 at 3:14 PM, tbgfan said:

I'm going with the Dawgs in this battle.  I watched Central when playing Falcons, and there are  2 concerns for me with Central.  The Falcons are a  big physical team and with Central's QB playing both ways that night, he wore down.  Central's kicking game enabled the Falcons to start with good field position alot that night.  There was cramping on that cold night.  With warmer weather that could play a factor as well. I was impressed with Tazewell's defensive play against the Gmen.  The Harris' brothers are explosive and are game changers.  This game may very well be decided by the adjustments made at halftime as to who will be the winner.  

As long as the bulldogs don't come out and throw a pick early in the 3rd quarter like they did against Graham and Riverheads (in both games, it turned a lead into a deficit).  I think they will be ok.  Both intercwptions looked almost identical.  

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Jordan has about 15 offensive touches on the season.  Get the ball to him 10 or more times a game and he will make a huge impact.  Hand it off, end around, slant pass, wildcat, something...anything.  I am now over my rant on this subject.  Been complaining for  couple weeks now 

Well, I meant Coach Harris when I said Harris & Company but yes, Jordan is talented and needs more touches for sure. 

2 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Would also like to see Mike Jones get more touches. 

37 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Would you like to go ahead and predict that Graham will beat Union so I feel like Union has a chance?

Central is good.  Linebackers have to play exceptionally well against them.  Im still taking Graham over Union and believe the Graham and Central game should be a good one.

1 hour ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

Would you like to go ahead and predict that Graham will beat Union so I feel like Union has a chance?

I’m not predicting a Graham win. With very little prep time & other factors, Graham will have to play hard and well to win. I’m hoping they do but it won’t be cakewalk. Go GMen!!!

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Congratulations to Central on a well played game.

Congratulations to Tazewell on a very good season and beating county rival Richlands this season! Hold your heads high Dawgs! You have a loyal fan base & I know they’re very proud of you. 

Grats