2021 (Spring) playoff picture

VHSLhelper

16 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Strange place and a strange way to so weakly flex, but whatever.  Good vibes for complete healing and no last ill effects for the QB and his brother.  QB's brother was the starting QB before injury, correct?  Anyway, best of luck and hopefully good health going forward and may our teams meet again.  

Also, is punctuation that hard to learn?  It makes you seem like spare parts.  If you're going to trash talk, at least don't make me work for it to understand what your native language is.  FFS

No weak flex here. Just like last year the contaminated wave breezed through a weak schedule just to get throttled by GW! Its gonna happen again this year! By either Gw or galax! FYI, give me two claps and a ric flair!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, PCLR32 said:

I think Narrows will play for the state championship this year against Riverheads.  I would be surprised if  Holston/Galax/George Wythe were to beat em

Dude, same crap was talked last year and look what happened! They will lose next week! Bet the house! They play in the weakest conference in the entire state!!  

14 minutes ago, GDUB said:

Dude, same crap was talked last year and look what happened! They will lose next week! Bet the house! They play in the weakest conference in the entire state!!  

Narrows will kick GWs ass but problem is they won't see them...galax will make sure of that I'm betting

2 hours ago, GDUB said:

No weak flex here. Just like last year the contaminated wave breezed through a weak schedule just to get throttled by GW! Its gonna happen again this year! By either Gw or galax! FYI, give me two claps and a ric flair!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, GDUB said:

At least you look like you know 2nd grade level English at this point.  That's an improvement.  No argument on the weakest district in the state.    However, they play the games for a reason.  

You still talk trash like a pile of spare parts with a treasure trail.  That'd get ya laughed at most anywhere I'm familiar with.

1 hour ago, SW_VA_boy said:

At least you look like you know 2nd grade level English at this point.  That's an improvement.  No argument on the weakest district in the state.    However, they play the games for a reason.  

You still talk trash like a pile of spare parts with a treasure trail.  That'd get ya laughed at most anywhere I'm familiar with.

As Wayne would say 84731481.jpg

You're my guy eh but insulting someone's intelligence with a meme that has wrong grammar is hilarious lol.

You're spare parts, not your. You are spare parts, you aren't in possession of spare parts in that context lol

(If that's the joke, then I'm an idiot and it flew over my head.)

12 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

You're my guy eh but insulting someone's intelligence with a meme that has wrong grammar is hilarious lol.

You're spare parts, not your. You are spare parts, you aren't in possession of spare parts in that context lol

well when all you have is grammar to correct what do you expect? haha

50 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

It's frickin' embarrassing (kicks trash can across the locker room)

54 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I wasn’t insulting anyone. I just added a letterkenny meme since it was the second time swva guy called someone spare parts and the only other time I’ve heard that was from Letterkenny. 

you are right about the grammar, though. 

5 hours ago, EH31 said:

I wasn’t insulting anyone. I just added a letterkenny meme since it was the second time swva guy called someone spare parts and the only other time I’ve heard that was from Letterkenny. 

you are right about the grammar, though. 

It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teets, but as sure as God's got sandles...

I could only find one game of Narrows on NFHS this year, it was against East Mont. I am surprised that they didn't put their games on there like most.  So it's hard to get a good read on them from that game. I know their competition was weak but to have zero points scored against  is impressive regardless. 

It will be interesting to see how they match up against the speed of GW or Galax. 

If the East Mont game is on NFHS, it's archived.  Which would be f'ed up given that the feed didn't work that night at all and we had to settle for a parents cell phone facebook feed.  They put their winter sports on free streams on a youtube channel and facebook.  Fall sports hit, and they decided to do everything on facebook and charge $6 a pop per football game. 

Edit: Since went on NFHS and I'll be damned if it isn't on there.  And the live feed never did at all.  Still pisses me off.  The one game all season where we need it to watch and it didn't work at the time. 

On 4/5/2021 at 1:30 PM, GDUB said:

Yikes 🤦‍♂️