Graham vs Union

Graham32

6 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Bradshaw had an offer from Notre Dame, so I would say they know a thing or 2 about D1 talent.

My opinion counts for far less than theirs, but I just don't see it. However, it doesn't matter if I do or not. I just don't see the type of impact I saw from the Jones Brothers, Beasley, Miller, etc. But I am often wrong. 

I do feel that sometimes family history and last names open more doors, and that's in everything.  

1 minute ago, jonah58 said:

My opinion counts for far less than theirs, but I just don't see it. However, it doesn't matter if I do or not. I just don't see the type of impact I saw from the Jones Brothers, Beasley, Miller, etc. But I am often wrong. 

I do feel that sometimes family history and last names open more doors, and that's in everything.  

Meadows is definitely D1 material, probably most legit D1 prospect in Region D. He’s a hard worker and it shows. Lots of kids get D1 offers but don’t have the work ethic to play at that level. Talent can get you by in high school sometimes without much effort but talent alone won’t carry a kid on the next level. Meadows has talent and works hard. 

5 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Meadows is definitely D1 material, probably most legit D1 prospect in Region D. He’s a hard worker and it shows. Lots of kids get D1 offers but don’t have the work ethic to play at that level. Talent can get you by in high school sometimes without much effort but talent alone won’t carry a kid on the next level. Meadows has talent and works hard. 

He has another quality... SIZE. The kid is huge lol

5 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

I'm glad to see someone else is willing to give Fritz some credit. Im sure I'll catch some grief for this but IMHO he's the best back we've had since Jamorya.

He’s been Graham’s MVP this season.  Take him away, I’m not sure Graham’s even a playoff team.  He takes so much focus away from Bradshaw and allows him to excel as he does.

3 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

He needs the ball in his hands more.  

You got to spread it around. They involve him in almost every other play I have seen on NFhs which isn’t doing a bad job. Chancellor Harris is a stud at running back. His brother Cassius has burned some CBs. Got to share the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Corn man legend 300 said:

You got to spread it around. They involve him in almost every other play I have seen on NFhs which isn’t doing a bad job. Chancellor Harris is a stud at running back. His brother Cassius has burned some CBs. Got to share the ball. 

He needs a bigger share then what he is getting.  And no, he ia not involved in every other play. 

Just now, Corn man legend 300 said:

Will that QB be starting next year for them @Gridiron60

You’re asking the wrong person. I don’t have any inside information on Richlands game plan for next year, lol. I doubt Wells will consult any of us on this board about what he should do. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

You’re asking the wrong person. I don’t have any inside information on Richlands game plan for next year, lol. I doubt Wells will consult any of us on this board about what he should do. 

Question is.  Will Wells be there? He has bounced around a bit in his short career 

8 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Question is.  Will Wells be there? He has bounced around a bit in his short career 

He’s there until he can move on. I see him wanting to coach at college level, maybe UVA-Wise??? No one has said that, that’s merely speculation on my part. If Richlands doesn’t have some phenomenal seasons under him though, would he even get an offer at the collegiate level??? Without Cole Beck  I don’t think he’d won the state title at Blacksburg. I really don’t see talent coming up that  will get him a state title at Richlands. I could be wrong & wouldn’t be the first time.