Graham vs Union

Graham32

4 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

I thought Union was more competitive against Central than Tazewell was.

Sometimes a team has a bad game. Tazewell had costly turnovers that ended with scores for Central. Central played well and pretty much flawlessly. They are well coached too. Tazewell is better than they performed in my opinion and made no adjustments whatsoever which hurt them. I’ve said all along Union has a chance to beat Graham. Nothing is a given especially in the playoffs. Hope it’s a good game & GMen win! If Union, I’ll certainly congratulate them.

3 minutes ago, PCLR32 said:

So, Graham is down a couple of starters including Dales and Bradshaw. That game might get interesting.

A Covid pause and now without your best player and another key contributor.... 😳😳

18 minutes ago, oldfool said:

What happened to their players? Dang i'm pulling for Graham.

I would assume still not cleared after Covid. But I don’t know that for sure, just a guess. 

20 minutes ago, oldfool said:

What happened to their players? Dang i'm pulling for Graham.

Don't quote me but I thought Dale's was an injury when playing Tazewell and Bradshaw is other reasons that I'll leave at that...

If they come out flat they will be joining the rest of the county watching games from the couch next week simply because Union is Union

3 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Don't quote me but I thought Dale's was an injury when playing Tazewell and Bradshaw is other reasons that I'll leave at that...

If they come out flat they will be joining the rest of the county watching games from the couch next week simply because Union is Union

Vaping, tobacco on school grounds.  No crime, no drugs, but vaping tobacco on school grounds carries a 1 game suspension.  

4 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

I have no idea. I just guessed Covid since we know someone had it two weeks ago. 

54 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

So what happened on that last play?  I thought Union was going to down the ball and go to OT, but then a guy went in motion, and then boom a touchdown, game over.

HB toss out of the T with a lead blocking back. Partially untouched and partially untackled (if that's a word).

https://mobile.twitter.com/16tmac/status/1380965181149347847

4 minutes ago, That_guy said:

Not sure if the DB closed his eyes or what on that last play. Than all of a sudden his knee was hurt.

Like I said earlier.......Didn't want none. Union punched us in the mouth........aka played football. We had a D lineman that got smoked the whole game too. Can't blame it all on the last play when you got punched the whole game.

Again.....great game Union. Way to play football. On to next year lol

1 hour ago, Union_Fan said:

HB toss out of the T with a lead blocking back. Partially untouched and partially untackled (if that's a word).

https://mobile.twitter.com/16tmac/status/1380965181149347847

Satterfield scored on same play vs Eastside.  I thought for sure he was gonna get tackled inside the 10 but he's faster than his cousin I believe

12 minutes ago, GDUB said:

cant believe graham left on of their best d lineman on the sideline! only played 2 plays in the first half from what i saw not much more in the second half. not sure who 53 is but union smashed his hole the entire game. 

If you are talking about 52 then he did way more the few plays he was in then 53 did all game !