Transparancy of Regions and VHSL

oldfool

Who is happy with the transparancy of your Region and the VHSL in putting out info on what will be what?  Am i looking for info in all the wrong places or what?  The drama in region D is outrageous and should have been addressed by the region publicly. The issue in C over Pittsylvania County saying to the press they would not be playing towards any state titles and now it seems like they will be. Why have the directors or whatnot of the regions and the VHSL not addressed these issues publicly?

1 minute ago, Mountain Football said:

I believe it was @UVAObserver that said a few weeks ago the region needed to release a statement on the playoff format. Did the other regions base their playoff seedings from the points system and take the top 4 in their respective region?

It is my understanding only 2D is the only region not using power points solely and taking the top 4. 

1 hour ago, VHSLhelper said:

why? because this is al new to everyone. Everyone's flying by the seat of their pants.

I agree.  At the beginning of the season, everybody was "Happy to be playing".  Now, everybody wants to gripe.  What did anybody expect to happen?  It's just organized chaos this season and that's pretty much how everythng has been for over a year now.

48 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I agree.  At the beginning of the season, everybody was "Happy to be playing".  Now, everybody wants to gripe.  What did anybody expect to happen?  It's just organized chaos this season and that's pretty much how everythng has been for over a year now.

Count me as a continuing member of the "Happy to be playing" tribe.  I will also be fully behind SWD/Region 2D standard bearers as they advance.