+1 / ROUND 1 game schedule / scores

VHSLhelper

Just now, Real Sasquatch said:

Bus Driver's calling home saying they will get back late.

Bus Driver isn't in the picture.  Union just ended their season exactly like I told you they would

5 minutes ago, VHSLhelper said:

L O L !!!!

You're NOT the AD for Bland.

It was NOT on Bland's page, as I've stated multiple times.

LOL all day long genius. 

But, the system, is integrated.

When you select an opponent the game writes to their page. 

For example when we play Grundy away, they encode the game on their end and it writes to our page as well as their page.

It is not necessary for both teams to encode a schedule. This is why Regional AD's agree that home teams will encode all games to help with workload and prevent redundancy.

Union just knows how to win at Mitchell. I remember a couple years ago they ran the entire field and kicked a field goal to win the game.

They just figure it out in Bluefield.

Congrats to Union. What a game.

Graham has a problem with mental toughness   I know, they won the state title two years ago and credit them, but they have a mental toughness problem.  It starts with their star player not playing today because of Mental Toughness.  It's why he made the decision he made that allowed him to not be on the field.  You could see which team wanted more when Graham was u 7-0 and Union come storming back down the field.  It was a GIVEN if you know football.  90 plus percent of the time, the mentally tougher team wins.  Graham's ole nemesis, not Union, but lack of mental toughness jumped up and bit them again today.  

Just now, PCLR32 said:

Graham has a problem with mental toughness   I know, they won the state title two years ago and credit them, but they have a mental toughness problem.  It starts with their star player not playing today because of Mental Toughness.  It's why he made the decision he made that allowed him to not be on the field.  You could see which team wanted more when Graham was u 7-0 and Union come storming back down the field.  It was a GIVEN if you know football.  90 plus percent of the time, the mentally tougher team wins.  Graham's ole nemesis, not Union, but lack of mental toughness jumped up and bit them again today.  

That and they are mostly sophomores.. 

1 minute ago, PCLR32 said:

Why didn't he play?

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

The miracle at Mitchell.  The Graham bus driver didn't want his dinner to be cold!! Rips the keys away from Union and takes it to he bus!!

Damn I thought Union bus driver was a little tougher than that

Just now, Real Sasquatch said:

That and they are mostly sophomores.. 

Ok, if that is your excuse, ok.  Union also has lots of sophomores.   You and I both know why they lost.  We aren't fooling anyone by blaming youth.

7 minutes ago, bucfan64 said:

LOL all day long genius. 

But, the system, is integrated.

When you select an opponent the game writes to their page. 

For example when we play Grundy away, they encode the game on their end and it writes to our page as well as their page.

It is not necessary for both teams to encode a schedule. This is why Regional AD's agree that home teams will encode all games to help with workload and prevent redundancy.

Radio wouldn't do that to ya...

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

Congratulations Bears! 

Thanks man, one of the more incredible endings I've ever seen. I may be a lil bit obnoxious on here for next little bit but it's not towards you or Sasquatch or a couple others.