+1 / ROUND 1 game schedule / scores

VHSLhelper

Just now, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Bigwinners will like this they ran an old Appalachia play........

Yeah PV never ran tosses or sweeps with either Jones brother lol

But it was executed very well and when he got the outside, he was gone. Just insane ending.

14 minutes ago, PCLR32 said:

Graham has a problem with mental toughness   I know, they won the state title two years ago and credit them, but they have a mental toughness problem.  It starts with their star player not playing today because of Mental Toughness.  It's why he made the decision he made that allowed him to not be on the field.  You could see which team wanted more when Graham was u 7-0 and Union come storming back down the field.  It was a GIVEN if you know football.  90 plus percent of the time, the mentally tougher team wins.  Graham's ole nemesis, not Union, but lack of mental toughness jumped up and bit them again today.  

I'm going to blame this on the Graham football players that were out rather late (for a game night) at a larger gathering in Bluefield, VA last night.  Looked like they were having to good of a time and weren't thinking about today's game.  Very irresponsible if you ask me.  When my wife and I happened to drive by the gathering, I made the comment to her that they weren't taking the Union game seriously and weren't going to win today.  But that's just my $.02...

1 minute ago, CPF said:

Congratulations  to the union bears. Hard earned victory for you guys. Best of luck the rest of the way. The G-Men will be back.

It was so much fun let's run it back this fall:). What a great game by two fine teams.