+1 / ROUND 1 game schedule / scores

VHSLhelper

1 minute ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Will try it with whoever I want ..but I wasn't talking to you in first place was i

Lol I was actually agreeing with you. I should have repliedĀ to him.

Hope Graham player (Cam)Ā Ā is alright. I think I heard his jaw might be broken. Hard break to lose him in a game where youā€™re already down two starters. Good luck to Union & Central. Hope one of you bring the hardware home.

I regetting stuck in the mud,member a Galax kidĀ had a knee injury at Sandlick a few years ago... had about aĀ 30 minute break... about half of that was becauseĀ they had to figureĀ out how to get the ambulance to him without getting mired in the mud.

Just now, VHSLhelper said:

I regetting stuck in the mud,member a Galax kidĀ had a knee injury at Sandlick a few years ago... had about aĀ 30 minute break... about half of that was becauseĀ they had to figureĀ out how to get the ambulance to him without getting mired in the mud.

Any update? Is the kid moving?

2 days of practice in 2 weeks doesnā€™t help. I feared that would hurt Graham. Then missing a couple players obviously hurts big time. Those are usually hard obstacles to overcome but even more so at the high school level.

Not to toot my own horn but I do believe I called whoever has the ball last would win. Just saying.
Anyways, what a fantastic game that was. One of the best games ever played at Mitchell.Ā 
Safe travels to the Union fans and team. It was so good seeing so many people in the stands. Letā€™s hope next season we can get back to full capacity. Best of luck the rest of the way.Ā 
Next time Graham plays will be the wonderful Graham/Beaver game. Canā€™t wait!