+1 / ROUND 1 game schedule / scores

VHSLhelper

Just now, UVAObserver said:

Funny fact, the M7 is 0-3 in the state semifinals and beyond since 2012.  SWD is 3-3 with 1 state championship.  👀

I know Central broke your spirit yesterday and union added insult to injury today.. but don’t be so defensive. 😂

6 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Congratulations on needing a miraculous finish to upset a team that was banged up, depleted, and playing with 3 days’ of preparation.  

Congratulations on  letting some JV kids come to your house and land a walkoff (since we're going that route). Look even shorthanded it's clear that Graham has a slew of weapons that many teams in our region do not,so that dog won't hunt. Had Union fell on that fumble we wouldn't have needed that walkoff,but then again if frogs had wings they'd get bat poon,so no excuses. The Bears made the big play and the G-men couldn't catch go Johnny go:). I didn't hear the Union folks crying and making excuses when Graham sent us home..

Butt Hurt , what is it now for Union in Bluefield??? 3-0 or is it 4-0 , I know you kicked our butts in Big Stone but we were “banged up , no no no young , yeah that’s right young and banged up , no no no it’s the refs ........

Just now, BigWinners said:

Damnit I'm out of reactions too, but just imagine another laughing face on bottom right of your post

I ran out of reactions too,but I'm loving the responses from my BSG amigos:)

16 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Congratulations on needing a miraculous finish to upset a team that was banged up, depleted, and playing with 3 days’ of preparation.  

lolol of course. Dude you have been so, so so wrong, just admit it. Every time you have said a SWD team was gonna beat a M7 team, you were 100% wrong. Eat the crow like a man.

Union didn't belong on same field before the game and now it's a banged up, depleted Graham team with three days prep. Hilarious.

13 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Funny fact, the M7 is 0-3 in the state semifinals and beyond since 2012.  SWD is 3-3 with 1 state championship.  👀

The past is full of funny stories, but I thought this thread was about this year! 😁

16 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

It's called Appomattox. The time you won a state title,they got upset. What's the excuse in basketball where the M7 has two state titles in boys?

9 minutes ago, redtiger said:

Concussion. Not sure what was with the backboard and precautions 

As someone who’s had 5 of them, I know the pain he’s feeling. Hoping he recovers quickly. 

4 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

lolol of course. Dude you have been so, so so wrong, just admit it. Every time you have said a SWD team was gonna beat a M7 team, you were 100% wrong. Eat the crow like a man.

Union didn't belong on same field before the game and now it's a banged up, depleted Graham team with three days prep. Hilarious.

Didn't I tell you

What a game Richlands played today.  Congrats to Coach Tarter and staff.  They made some excellent adjustments at the half.  I was overjoyed to see Cox run the ball.  He showed today he can pick up good yardage.  Like what Coach Tarter said he told Cox early today, "if you see green in front of you run."  Proud of the Blues today.  

Also, congrats to the Wolfpack!!!  It seemed like a playoff game you were watching.  Of course, Beavers has that "Richlands football DNA."  I was impressed with him today.  

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

It's called Appomattox. The time you won a state title,they got upset. What's the excuse in basketball where the M7 has two state titles in boys?

Funny fact #2: The last team west of Radford to beat Appomattox was Lee.  The same Lee that took 5 games to score this season.

10 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

You play the team in front of you, but if you think this same result happens with Graham having a full complement of players and adequate practice time, you need to pay a visit to 340 Bagley Circle, Marion, VA.  Graham played a game with one arm and one leg tied behind its back, and you needed a miracle to avoid OT.  It is what it plainly is.

From a fan of a school whose composite entities won 13 football state titles between them, I’d really expect better.

1 minute ago, UVAObserver said:

You play the team in front of you, but if you think this same result happens with Graham having a full complement of players and adequate practice time, you need to pay a visit to 340 Bagley Circle, Marion, VA.  Graham played a game with one arm and one leg tied behind its back, and you needed a miracle to avoid OT.  It is what it plainly is.

From a fan of a school whose composite entities won 13 football state titles between them, I’d really expect better.

Hahahahahahaha you're a riot. If this is best youve got, no sense in continuing this. If you can't admit you were wrong even a bit, then there's no sense in this.

Graham was missing three players, not 30. And why were they out? Oh yeah your star got in trouble. You don't get to use that as an excuse. You told us Richlands would beat Union by two TDs when in fact, they went to Graham and won. You're acting as if Union was some massive favorite which is simply not true, no factual basis whatsoever. Union was a massive underdog going on the road.