+1 / ROUND 1 game schedule / scores

VHSLhelper

2 hours ago, VHSLhelper said:

I can't log-in to my preps acct., but 2-A just lost King William to Covid.

Look for Nottoway to represent that region (Region A.)  I'm not sure King William would have beat Nottoway regardless of Covid. Do not be surprised if Nottoway plays with Stuarts Draft in the state semi finals game.

Thomas Dale’s playoff match-up with Franklin County has been moved up to Thursday, 4-8. Kick-off scheduled for 7pm. Moved because of the possibility of inclement weather.

Virginia High Football will now play John Battle Wednesday at 7 PM inside Gene Malcolm Stadium! Coverage on
@bearcatnetwork   
begins at 6:30 on Spreaker, FB Live, and NFHS Network #GoCats

great state

This is what this season represents to the teams getting the opportunity to play...

Thank you to everyone who helped us find a game for this week! It means more than you can imagine for our program, our players, and especially our seniors! We are excited to say we will play @ Floyd County Friday night @ 7! #ALLIN

great state

23 hours ago, trublue said:
Virginia High Football will now play John Battle Wednesday at 7 PM inside Gene Malcolm Stadium! Coverage on
@bearcatnetwork   
begins at 6:30 on Spreaker, FB Live, and NFHS Network #GoCats

great state

Tonight’s game against VHS will now be played at the Stone Castle, NOT Gene Malcolm Stadium. RT

great state