+1 / ROUND 1 game schedule / scores

VHSLhelper

2 minutes ago, Unionguy_2017 said:

At this point I think the only team that’s gonna be saying “come get some” has a C on their helmet and not a G. 

As a Graham fan, you might be right. Central is executing flawlessly. They are playing excellent football right now. 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

As a Graham fan, you might be right. Central is executing flawlessly. They are playing excellent football right now. 

People who know me know how I feel about Central. Being a UHS grad, supporting them normally isn’t an option for me. But MY GOD. 

As poorly as Marion is defending GC's outside run game, GC is struggling with Marion's special teams. Fred Smith having a field day on returns. GC kicks short to Vipperman trying to dodge him, and Vipperman brings it back in GC territory.

I'll always have love for the Warriors as I'm a JJK grad and my sons went to Central and played multiple sports there including football. I'm tickled to death for these great kids. They deserve this success after so many lean years. BSG is my home now and will always be as I love this town and love this school, but I'm grinnin' like a possum at this Central result so far. I'll pull for them every game -except when they play the Bears:).

13 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

You sure? lol

You guys look like a damn wrecking ball tonight. Tazwell almost beat Graham and played Riverjeads damn near even and you guys getting 9-10 yards a play.

I kept telling people it takes us 5 or 6 games to click.