Rd. 2 games (Spring)...Reg. finals

VHSLhelper

Damn, that's terrible to hear.  Hate it for the kids, the parents, and school, the community.  I know the seniors have to feel like a rug's been pulled out from under their feet.  Best wishes and good vibes to any and all that if they do have it for good health for them and their family going forward. 

Heartbreaking...💔

J.I. Burton's football players and coaches had a Zoom meeting today after finding out they wouldn't be playing in Friday's Region 1D finals vs. Holston due to a positive COVID-19 test: "It was tough. Very emotional," head coach Jacob Caudill said. #HCFH #VHSL

great state

37 minutes ago, trublue said:

Heartbreaking...💔

J.I. Burton's football players and coaches had a Zoom meeting today after finding out they wouldn't be playing in Friday's Region 1D finals vs. Holston due to a positive COVID-19 test: "It was tough. Very emotional," head coach Jacob Caudill said. #HCFH #VHSL

great state

I hate it for them and can certainly empathize. Covid has wreaked havoc on our kids’ lives. Definitely heartbreaking for the seniors especially.